EMERSON, IBRAHIMOVIC and MAXWELL (25 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
I doubt that Moggi is even thinking of selling Nedved! At least not for an offer under 40 mln €.
You can't replace a player like Nedved. Rothen is good, but not Nedved. I have never seen an off. player with such a working rate! He is more than just a player for this club, and I am sure that he will stay!
Juve has a long history of occasionally selling their best players ... and still topping the table the following season. Nedved is a great player who had an exceptional (and, IMO, non-repeatable) season last year and a rather lame one this recent season. If the price is right and we can get a suitable backfill for strength and/or youth (Nedved will be 32 soon), we should do it.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Okay, but I wouldn't do it! At least, I would do it like Milan. Kaka was brought as a rep. for Rui Coast, but was a sub first. He had time to develop and experience Italian Football. We should do that with any youngstar and Nedved. Maybe Kapo is the man......

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

Juve has a long history of occasionally selling their best players ... and still topping the table the following season. Nedved is a great player who had an exceptional (and, IMO, non-repeatable) season last year and a rather lame one this recent season. If the price is right and we can get a suitable backfill for strength and/or youth (Nedved will be 32 soon), we should do it.
do yo know what i would agree, if we get a masive offer then i would.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think Nedved will be sold this summer, just like Zidane was sold after a disapointing season. I think all roads lead OUT of Turin for Pavel, even though he has been a great player for us. Its just Moggi's style to sell after disapointments, and this season is certainly one of those.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Still, there were no really links and since Mourinho will be coach at Chelsea, I doubt Nedved will go to Chelsea. Deco, Maniche and already Robben will be there, so I really don't think they will buy him. And if Chelski don't buy him, I doubt Real will do that, since they want Totti, and I can't see any other club having the money for Pavel. So in the end, we won't get a big money offer, and I would not be willing to let Nedved go for under 25 mln €.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
I think Nedved will be sold this summer, just like Zidane was sold after a disapointing season. I think all roads lead OUT of Turin for Pavel, even though he has been a great player for us. Its just Moggi's style to sell after disapointments, and this season is certainly one of those.
hmm.. i have a differnt opinion on Moggi than you .. i see Moggi as a more loyal to loyal players.. he dont just seel them after one dissapointingseason.... Roberto BAggio and Zinedine Zidane are to saperate case which happend more bcouse other off field influence beside money... i dun see PAvel Nedved leaving us this season.. there is a complete no need to that.

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andre 3000 ] ++
... My issue with this management is the direction they are taking the team into the future, and unfortunately, from where I'm sitting, they seem to be operating in a 3 year cycle, where they are paying top dollar for talent that is already in its prime, and hope to catch lightning in a bottle. Meanwhile, they are not buying any young starlets to complement these players and give us hope for the future.

These stop-gap solutions are beginning to drive me crazy.
It's about true for the last three years, but surely not true about the times before.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
MOGGI'S TRANSFER POLICY THIS PAST 2 SEASONS ARE DRIVING ME NUTS!!

especially this freaking coming season :fero: bonera??? zebina?? kapo??? (i know that he's free but still.....)

time to go moggi..... :stuckup:

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
Bonera is not signed, Kapo and Zebina came as bench players and were free. Yeah, Moggi is really crazy..........:rolleyes:
moggi AINT crazy, guys, take it easy, he cant just go buying players like crazy.. he needs to wait and see who the new coach want's as a player and he dosent want.. u know...! so.. when the new coach (DD) arrives (friday) then they will start buying players, soo i think on monday we will be bringing players in...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)