Emanuele Moretta the new juve star-only 12 (1 Viewer)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
That's worrying. He's supposed to be Juve's youth's best, but i could do all that when i was like 13. :scared:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
That ball is bigger than Him! course he can produce those kind of skills. Its like you playing with a ball the size of Burkes ego! We'll all be world class.:D

Micco

Jul 28, 2006
Ramin said:

That was very impressive for a 12 year old.

Nah. Impressive, maybe, but I've seen many kids much younger than this one do more incredible things with a football. But of course, maybe this lad is far much better than it shows when the camera isn't there :D

Forza! :thumbs:

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
nice, thanks.

the site provided the accurate translation :

06/07/2006- Freestyle contest

During the Juventus Academy Subbuteo Cup 2005 - 2006 all the kids had to show during a freestyle contest their skill, talent and fantasy with the ball in front of a camera.
The player who better performed during this freestyle contest is Emanuele Moretta The midfielder of Valsesia Calcio (region of Piemont) was born on the 26th may 1994 and plays in the Esordienti championship and his coach, Giorgio Urban, portays him as a fast player with a very good ball control and a remarkable vision of the game.
We congratulate with Emanuele who is a big fan of Juventus for his performance and we wait for him at the next season of the Juventus Academy Subbuteo Cup!

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Jean Carlos Chera did more than that at 9 yo. As a matter of fact Chera do what Ronaldinho, Messi, Maradona do and he is only 9 yo. Chera also can play football and not just tricks he has a very powerfull accurate shot and he has alot of goals where he dribble past an entire team of older guys. He was born in December 1995 and already made it to wikipedia :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Carlos_Chera . He trains now in Santos after a fierce battle including Man Utd and Real Madrid over him. My dream is to sign him and see him develope into a great Juventini.

Here is a video and i hope you dont drool on your clothes (Remember he was born in 1995 and pay attention to the date of the video footages) ;)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GD_xljszmuY&search=jean chera

I didnt mean to this diss this young Juventino but what i have seen from him isnt that impressive to call him our future Del Piero or even our future Messi. As for Chera i dont think he will be the future anyone as he will be simply Juan Carlos Chera.

BTW: The 2nd goal he scores in this video (The Lob). Who does it remind you of? ;):):touched:

mnementh

Jun 5, 2005
Juventinho, they say this player from italy is good, but the video is just a competition, it's not a video to show his skills. He probably/possibly has all the other football skills too :)

This anderson guy could be the best in the world indeed, though I'm bored with seeing brazilian stars all the time ;)

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
not bad for 12 year old , now they have seen him he will not b forgotten in there minds! They will look after him he is a very lucky boy!

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Juventinho said:
Jean Carlos Chera did more than that at 9 yo. As a matter of fact Chera do what Ronaldinho, Messi, Maradona do and he is only 9 yo. Chera also can play football and not just tricks he has a very powerfull accurate shot and he has alot of goals where he dribble past an entire team of older guys. He was born in December 1995 and already made it to wikipedia :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Carlos_Chera . He trains now in Santos after a fierce battle including Man Utd and Real Madrid over him. My dream is to sign him and see him develope into a great Juventini.

Here is a video and i hope you dont drool on your clothes (Remember he was born in 1995 and pay attention to the date of the video footages) ;)

I didnt mean to this diss this young Juventino but what i have seen from him isnt that impressive to call him our future Del Piero or even our future Messi. As for Chera i dont think he will be the future anyone as he will be simply Juan Carlos Chera.

BTW: The 2nd goal he scores in this video (The Lob). Who does it remind you of? ;):):touched:
I'm so sure the one kid gives him a shoe-shine after the free kick goal.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juventinho said:

was it you that said on another forum when i posted his video up that only 1 tackle from somebody like materazzi and he's finished?, he has potential, but he can easily be another denilson or the current robinho, only time will tell.

besides wot about that small chinese kid that some of us saw a vid of some time ago, hehe such tiny legs and he sbsolutly outdid the opponents

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
Badass Devil said:
was it you that said on another forum when i posted his video up that only 1 tackle from somebody like materazzi and he's finished?, he has potential, but he can easily be another denilson or the current robinho, only time will tell.

besides wot about that small chinese kid that some of us saw a vid of some time ago, hehe such tiny legs and he sbsolutly outdid the opponents
No i havent said so but sure that statement is correct. If you want to play a 9 yo against old professional footballers and defenders like Materazzi and expect him to survive then there is definitly something wrong. Maybe when he grow up and i dont want him to become a Denilson since Denilson floped.

Denilson didnt have anything more than dribble but he wasent usefull for his team as much as many other less skilled players. This is why he never started for Brazil in the world cup (98) and that is why he never played for a bigger club than Betis. As for Robinho i believe he is overhyped. He still have to show the world more for the reputation got regardless he is talented and i'd want him at Juventus. Anyway i dont think he will play under Capello at all. Want to talk about bombs then there is only one man and that is Leo Messi.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juventinho said:
No i havent said so but sure that statement is correct. If you want to play a 9 yo against old professional footballers and defenders like Materazzi and expect him to survive then there is definitly something wrong. Maybe when he grow up and i dont want him to become a Denilson since Denilson floped.

Denilson didnt have anything more than dribble but he wasent usefull for his team as much as many other less skilled players. This is why he never started for Brazil in the world cup (98) and that is why he never played for a bigger club than Betis. As for Robinho i believe he is overhyped. He still have to show the world more for the reputation got regardless he is talented and i'd want him at Juventus. Anyway i dont think he will play under Capello at all. Want to talk about bombs then there is only one man and that is Leo Messi.

bordeux is a bigger club isnt it?

i think messi will make way for aguero next season, i ahve to admit from wot ive seen from both players i certainly like aguero more, but it depends on how well he does at athletico

even if chera joined juve, im sure some hard ass primavera defender wud break his leg. id sooner see him develop in france then get him if proven

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Byrone said:
:lol: some cock-monger gave me a neg rep for this. i see,a sense of humour is not one of your characteristics u losel.

honestly u deserved it, tho it wasnt me who sent it, how cd u possibly think zebina is better than ibrahimob*tch? see if u said nicola legrottaglie then i wud agree with u :p but between the 2 z's we're better off playing with 10 men

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
sorry to say but the movie didn't impress me on that age i could do more with a ball i would like to see this kid in a game before i can judge his talent

manos

JuVe913-ReXXaRKiLLeR
Jul 29, 2006
:smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: moretta like nedved .moretta like del piero....Who knows maybe the star for the future begins to become a legend player over the next few years:smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)