Emanuele Moretta the new juve star-only 12 (1 Viewer)

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
this is video of new juve talent player he is only 12 born in 1994

he played in juve school and won the best player to do freestyle

i hope we can develop him and make him great player like barca made messi

this is the link of the video

http://www.juvesoccerschool.com/Interface/PopUpVideo.aspx

this is the comments

http://www.juvesoccerschool.com/Interface/News.aspx?id=23

06/07/2006- Freestyle Contest

Durante le tappe della Juventus Academy Subbuteo Cup 2005 - 2006, i giocatori si sono confrontati in una gara denominata "freestyle contest" che consisteva nella dimostrazione, davanti ad una telecamera, delle loro abilità, fantasia e capiacità tecniche con il pallone.

In questo difficile esercizio, Emanuele Moretta si è rivelato un vero campione! Il centrocampista del Valsesia Calcio (Regione Piemonte) nato il 26 maggio 1994, gioca nel campionato Esordienti ed Il suo allenatore, Giorgio Urban, vede in lui un giocatore veloce con un ottimo controllo di palla e con una buona visione del gioco.
Ci congratuliamo con Emanuele, grande tifoso juventino, per la sua performance e lo aspettiamo l'anno prossimo alla Juventus Academy Subbuteo Cup please discuss!

freetranslation

06/07/2006- Freestyle Contest

During the stages of the Juventus Academy Subbuteo Cup 2005 - 2006, the gamblers have confronted in a competition named "freestyle contest" that consisted in the demonstration, in front to a videocamera, of their ability, fantasy and technical capiacità with the ball.

In this difficult exercise, Emanuele Moretta has revealed a true champion! The centrocampista of the Valsesia I Kick (Region Piedmont) been born may 26 1994, plays in the championship Esordienti and its allenatore, Giorgio Urban, sees in him a swift gambler with an excellent control of ball and with a good sight of the game. We congratulate ourselves with Emanuele, large fan juventino, for its performance and we wait for it the next year to the Juventus Academy Subbuteo Cup!

what you think

please discuss

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Well worth a shot,development for young players is a necessity rather than a luxury for Juve,which is great for the future.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
pish, who needs jean carlos chera,ronaldinho,robinho, and every other brazilian show off we have moretta! :agree:

lol he puts the likes of adriano and zlatan's ball skills to shaaaame

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
None of the skills in the video were particuarly difficult but I am quite impressed that 12 year old did it.:cool: .
But I am sure there is a kid in Brazil or Argentina who can do some outrageous skills at that age - I mean just look at Ronaldinho in Joga Bonito.:D

Anyway, it is meaningless to predict kids future - there is too much permetations regarding his life now on. I just hope a good luck to him - Personally never quite had that extra skills or physcial strenght to become a player so I wish him good luck.:pint:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
First of all he's not juventino yet. I wouldn't mind fielding him instead of Zlatan, but I'd rather go with Palladino.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Wasn't there some 9-year-old kid from Brazil a while ago who was supposed to be the best talent ever? You would wonder how talents ever got noticed when the internet didn't exist :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)