Emanuele Giaccherini (10 Viewers)

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Giach in NT becomes something Veratti like in term of karakta – little fucker doesn't afraid of anyone or anything and he is gonna to die if Conte tells him to do it.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Bench player at Sunderland then transferred to Bologna, average season and sometimes at the bench but he is one of the most essential players in this EURO :lol2:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Giach in NT becomes something Veratti like in term of karakta – little $#@!er doesn't afraid of anyone or anything and he is gonna to die if Conte tells him to do it.
lol yeah. I think its conte the one who inspires him to perform. Its my only explanation.

Bench player at Sunderland then transferred to Bologna, average season and sometimes at the bench but he is one of the most essential players in this EURO :lol2:
One of the biggest azurri mysteries of the last decade. maybe he is holding out in club games, to show his real form in the NT?

Djabrail

May 23, 2008
He was good at Bologna. Sometimes it takes more than pure talent.

- - - Updated - - -

Its not uncommon for terrible Italian players to over perform for the national side. Would love to see a big club sign him and get trolled.
He was never terrible player.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
He was the same player for Juventus as he is for the Azzurri. Conte of course, being the unifying factor there. It's clear to see how instrumental a player like that is for Conte, somebody who just takes and follows instructions, rather than use their own instinct as far as in-game plans are concerned. Giacch thrives in that situation clearly, and in many ways, Conte does too. I can easily see them be a well made match at Chelsea as well, though I doubt it will happen.

13km. Insane. I have nothing but respect for a player like this, who has pretty much overcome all possible odds to be a professional, and scale the heights that he has in his own little way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)