Emanuele Giaccherini (17 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
So 8ml? Decent sale. Good luck Giach! Great squad player,a real fighter. I wish him the best of luck, hopefully he spanks the premier league. Will be remembered fondly.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
Those who run juve, are they okay? who sells Giaccherini? did they ever see how he plays football? Great touch on the ball and does not need lots of space and time to change direction. I thought Juve is about football first then money, what the fuck! Giaccherini is the best sup in football. I need Giaccherini to stay, don't tell me there is no place for him, he would be of use for sure! shame on us to sell a player and a loyal character like him for money. I am very angry now I need to calm down.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Those who run juve, are they okay? who sells Giaccherini? did they ever see how he plays football? Great touch on the ball and does not need lots of space and time to change direction. I thought Juve is about football first then money, what the fuck! Giaccherini is the best sup in football. I need Giaccherini to stay, don't tell me there is no place for him, he would be of use for sure! shame on us to sell a player and a loyal character like him for money. I am very angry now I need to calm down.
Who says his sale money won't be invested again? We're stacked enough with bench players as it is.

A D A M

Oct 28, 2008
I feel you man, I guess I just fear those 0-0 matches when nothing is working for us and we need something going on down the wings. I hope the rest of our bench players would have the same kinda impact that Giaccherini would. As to reinvesting the money, we'll see :D

hopefully we will :tup:

:flag4:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I feel you man, I guess I just fear those 0-0 matches when nothing is working for us and we need some activity going on! I hope the rest of our bench players would have the fame impact as Giaccherini would. As to reinvesting the money, we'll see :D hopefully we will :tup:

:flag4:
I love the little man, but that was really strange to read. :D

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
Giacc, I never played with you in FIFA because frankly you sucked in the game, but I will miss the shit out of you in real life. You were one of the best, if not the best, players to come off the bench and often times showed an immediate impact on the field. Your small stature might prove to be a problem in the bpl but I still wish you the best at Sunderland. Score a screamer against man shity.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
We should have a buy back clause inserted in his contract, which gives us first right of refusal to a sale in the case of eventualities like Sunderland being relegated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)