Emanuele Giaccherini (14 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
With all due respect to the player and his healthy attitude!
He tried his best, not his fault he is limited, he really gave his all, but he really is a surplus now and it is of extreme importance to start seeing MArotta making profits from sales, even marginal!
He would gain so much respect!! The sale of giacch would serve us in the future.
The more such sales we make, the more funds we could create and buy even better players!
Giacch would still be serving us, long after gone!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
With all due respect to the player and his healthy attitude!
He tried his best, not his fault he is limited, he really gave his all, but he really is a surplus now and it is of extreme importance to start seeing MArotta making profits from sales, even marginal!
He would gain so much respect!! The sale of giacch would serve us in the future.
The more such sales we make, the more funds we could create and buy even better players!
Giacch would still be serving us, long after gone!
I want to take a dump on your face!!!

no offence

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
I will be still shocked if I see Emanuele in another shirt next season. But these 10m are really good offer. I believe Marotta and Conte know what they are doing.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Good fucking riddance.
You seriously need to show some respect to players on the team. He maybe getting sold, but it is a fact that he has given his all, despite his limited capabilities, while at Juve. If you think it's good that we are selling him, that's fine, but you need to show some more respect before disregarding a worthy contributor.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
People have the shortest memories :lol: . If he were sold before the confed cup this thread would be bursting with celebration gifs. Read through the thread and check your own opinions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)