Emanuele Giaccherini (47 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Giacch :touched:

I'm pro his sale, but will still miss the little fucker.

I'll never forget his goal against Catania, I was nervous as fuck and swore every time he had the ball and then..

OP
Ahmed

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #3,351
    We got him for 7,25mil and are about to sell him for 8mil??

Sell!! SELL!! sell!!

Thank you and good buy!!
    Hopefully we will reduce the ammount of mediocre players and replace them with more quality ones.
    With Tevez, Vucinic, Llorente and one of MAtri/Guaq around and the return of Pepe, Giacche was an excess, even as LWB, Asamoah, Peluso and Dc can provide all the cover we need (Padoin and Caceres as urgent back up too)

So getting our money back with a 0.75mil profit is quite a great bargain!!
    That would be great if Marotta could do that more often and invest those little sums to fewer but better players!!
    HOLY SHIT A PROFIT OF 750K EUROS!

you're a fucking retard.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    HOLY SHIT A PROFIT OF 750K EUROS!

you're a fucking retard.
    :D

- - - Updated - - -

I think we'll regret this.
    Yush! We will

And what annoys me so much about this place right now is that so many people think we're so ahead of Milan, just because we signed Tevez and Llorente. They bagged the exact same amount of points as us the 2nd part of last season, they have a great attack and a good midfield, and will challenge us for real next season. We should be keeping "jolly" players like Giaccherini. Devoted squad players are important for success, it's kind of what this new Juve has been built on.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    Yush! We will

And what annoys me so much about this place right now is that so many people think we're so ahead of Milan, just because we signed Tevez and Llorente. They bagged the exact same amount of points as us the 2nd part of last season, they have a great attack and a good midfield, and will challenge us for real next season. We should be keeping "jolly" players like Giaccherini. Devoted squad players are important for success, it's kind of what this new Juve has been built on.
    Is that you, Galliani?

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    No, Klin, it's just me, good old Jem. But you've got to give them that, they had a tremendous 2nd half of the season. They will challenge us next season, no doubt.

They started VERY poorly, but all in all they were like 5 victories away from causing us serious trouble. That's very impressive given how they started (sucky as hell). Next season they will do better for sure.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    I think we'll regret this.
    That's going to be hard to quantify. When we are looking for a goal and throw on a sub but can't score, I doubt many will be saying 'I wish we had Giaccherini'.

For me it depends on whether we get another LWB or not. If we do (say we buy Kolarov with the money) then he would have become almost obsolete, trying to be the 3rd choice LCM, 3rd choice LWB, or 3rd choice LWF.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    No, Klin, it's just me, good old Jem. But you've got to give them that, they had a tremendous 2nd half of the season. They will challenge us next season, no doubt.
    Yes they will, and I understand where you're coming from mate. I'm not so sure if selling him is a good idea, but if the money from his sale would be invested on improving our LWB position (thank God City are close Jovetic), then I'd sacrifice him for that. Our depth would still be great without him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)