Emanuele Giaccherini (10 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Everyone is acting like a sentimental hoe after this latest Confed Cup. During his time here he has been terrible most of the time. Sure, always brings great fighting spirit to the pitch, but usually that is it. He is awkward in one on ones, he has very impaired vision and we won't miss him on the pitch, ever. On his best days, where he does not have a worse touch than Matri, he is barely good enough for our team.
Maybe a lot of people are like that, but I've never said ONE bad word about Giacch, and always loved his contributions, so I for one should feel entitled to grieve :stuckup:

I love the little fella, always have, kid you not. And I didnt watch 1 sec of the Confed Cup. I think you know why I didn't.

Buy on AliExpress.com

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
I'll be honest, if it wasn't for his Catania goal and performance in the Confeds, I would barely care about this sale.... I've grown fond of him in the past few weeks though, wish him nothing but the best in the EPL

OP
Ahmed

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #3,313
    unnecessary and fucked up transfer, gonna miss the little bugger.

Buona fortuna Giacchi, sempre uno di noi! :sad:

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    We got him for 7,25mil and are about to sell him for 8mil??

Sell!! SELL!! sell!!

Thank you and good buy!!
    Hopefully we will reduce the ammount of mediocre players and replace them with more quality ones.
    With Tevez, Vucinic, Llorente and one of MAtri/Guaq around and the return of Pepe, Giacche was an excess, even as LWB, Asamoah, Peluso and Dc can provide all the cover we need (Padoin and Caceres as urgent back up too)

So getting our money back with a 0.75mil profit is quite a great bargain!!
    That would be great if Marotta could do that more often and invest those little sums to fewer but better players!!

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Giach is the perfect squad player for a team in a league format. Even moreso than knockout competitions, because his consistency makes him a special player to have on the team. No matter how much game time he is given, the amount of work ethic has always been commendable. And we may not see a visible or marked change in our performances as the season wears on, I'm sure there's a lot of us who know and appreciate his work here over the last two years. I'm always sorry to see a player like this leave. But the only thing that makes me feel a little less sad about this situation, is the fact that he's going to a team that's in another country, and not a direct rival in the CL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)