Emanuele Giaccherini (9 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
Tuttosport says that the transfer fee is 7.5/8m euros. If that's the case, then this is not a good move at all. And I don't care about bonuses. They've never a guarantee. Especially with a shitty club like Sunderland.

KEEP!

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
didn't we bought him for something around 7M?

selling him for 10M would be sweet.. but we should invest the 10M in a better and younger player (Jovetic).. not that diacunti guy

Jul 10, 2013
I came on here as a Sunderland fan interested in your opinions of Giaccherini what with the fact you all watch him every week and the rumour mill going into overdrive. Looks like he's a fan favourite, still hopeful Di Canio might pull this off but you all seem to not want it to happen. Plus the fact we are a "shitty club" as someone further up the page said.

I'm off. :hi:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
With that username it had to be a Sunderland fan :D

He's a hardworking player, fine with sitting on the bench. He came from the lower leagues so that explains his character.

His lack of end product really stops him from being a very good player.

+ determination
+ directness
+ speed

- physique
- composure
- finishing

Pretty much average at everything else.

Jul 10, 2013
Well, anyway I would have thought the 8 or 10 million euro fee that is being thrown around would be too much to refuse for a reserve player that pretty much never gets a spot in the starting 11 at Juve. Or is Conte too fond of him to let him go?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
With that username it had to be a Sunderland fan :D

He's a hardworking player, fine with sitting on the bench. He came from the lower leagues so that explains his character.

His lack of end product really stops him from being a very good player.

+ determination
+ directness
+ speed

- physique
- composure
- finishing

Pretty much average at everything else.
He actually has pretty decent ball control too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)