Emanuele Giaccherini (5 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
What do you make of ADV's last interviews? If he had a 30 offer from City why does he keep asking us to make a bid because we have the money.
Fucked if I know. ADV sounds like something you get tested for after you come back from Malia.

I suppose we will have to pay more than others would, but they might move if the cash + player offer involves more than €20m cash.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I would rather sell Quag, Matri and Gio before we sold Giach. I always liked the guy and always said he had talent. The Confeds made me love him more but I think it's a good deal for both teams I will miss the guy. I would be happy for him to stay i know he will get much more game time this season if Conte wanted him to stay.

Jul 20, 2012
I would rather sell Quag, Matri and Gio before we sold Giach. I always liked the guy and always said he had talent. The Confeds made me love him more but I think it's a good deal for both teams I will miss the guy. I would be happy for him to stay i know he will get much more game time this season if Conte wanted him to stay.
With the likes of Pogba, Marchisio, Pirlo, and Vidal ahead of him? Yea right

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
With the likes of Pogba, Marchisio, Pirlo, and Vidal ahead of him? Yea right
He should get more games after we see the useless De Ceglie and play Peluso as LCB not LWB. I rather keep him and sell De Ceglie, Isla, Melo, Ziegler (Quagliarella and Matri too) first and see if we need 10m~ more to land a well-known player.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
At this stage, is worth it to sell him now that he is playing his best football?.

The bad part is that eh will always be here a bench player...while at any other mid table team he would be a sure starter.

Maybe parting ways is the ebst for both parties?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)