Emanuele Giaccherini (2 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Maybe so. But why do "fans" gotta shit down the player's throat when he may have just scored the Scudetto-winning goal?

At least save that for when he turns over the ball, hands Juve the loss, and costs us a drop in the standings.
I don't understand that either, and if you read the thread carefully I did no such thing. I commented on a picture that was posted the day after the victory where he looks funny.

Of course Sheik swallowed the retard bait :rolleyes:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I get that. But it's all in the timing, Nzoric. Kicking a struggling player in the balls when he's done something major for the team just shows a lack of respect and class for the team as well as the player.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Giaccherini is extraordinary – Prandelli

“He’s a serious professional and that is his strength,” the tactician added. “He’s always comported himself well with me.

“The fact that I call him up despite the fact that he is not a starter signifies that he has extraordinary qualities.”

:seven:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I get that. But it's all in the timing, Nzoric. Kicking a struggling player in the balls when he's done something major for the team just shows a lack of respect and class for the team as well as the player.
Is there a period of radio silence after he scores a goal? I don't mind having him on the bench, do I think he's hilarious? Yes. Is that picture funny? Yes.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I find it particularly infuriating and puzzling that people just can't appreciate the moment and the contribution of the player made at that moment in time.

Yes, he's a limited player. No kidding. Everybody knows that. But the guy doesn't lack heart and effort, and I find it nearly impossible, no, correct that, impossible, to root against a player like him. If everyone in this squad had the heart of Giacch, this squad would be undefeated.

Thank you Emanuele, for your contribution to this victory.
Exactly, extremely pathetic and disgusting that certain members on here can't even fucking be happy when a player (regardless of his skill level) scored a vital, winning goal.

Fucking retarded spoilt fans.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I find it particularly infuriating and puzzling that people just can't appreciate the moment and the contribution of the player made at that moment in time.

Yes, he's a limited player. No kidding. Everybody knows that. But the guy doesn't lack heart and effort, and I find it nearly impossible, no, correct that, impossible, to root against a player like him. If everyone in this squad had the heart of Giacch, this squad would be undefeated.

Thank you Emanuele, for your contribution to this victory.
:tup:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Giaccherini is extraordinary – Prandelli

“He’s a serious professional and that is his strength,” the tactician added. “He’s always comported himself well with me.

“The fact that I call him up despite the fact that he is not a starter signifies that he has extraordinary qualities.”

:seven:
I think he's trolling here.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I actually think he isn't trolling. We know most wingers in Italy suck, so the standard works out pretty well for him as a role-player. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)