Emanuele Giaccherini (9 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He fought a lot,i ll give him that...
We need workers, but we also need end result, atm we seem to have a lot of workhorses available, but still lack the end result...

Apr 15, 2006
Giaccherini “If we don’t win, it’s big news”
January 24, 2013

Giaccherini spoke about the triumphs of the previous season and about what is expected of defending champions, “Last year, we made a record number of points and were undefeated in a victorious Serie A campaign. So obviously when we don’t win, it’s big news.”

There were certainly question marks about the team after disappointing results against Sampdoria and Parma. However, the Italian international went on to state that the club is still in a very good position this season, “We have a 5 point lead on Lazio and Napoli and we’re in the semi-finals of the Coppa Italia.”

The Bianconeri midfielder insisted that Juventus never live in the past or rest on their laurels and are pushing for further glory this season, “We dream of being able to win everything but we’re keeping our feet firmly on the ground and we’re concentrating on our next game, against Genoa. I scored against them earlier in the season, but that’s in the past. I am staying focused on the present and on Saturday’s game. We have to win, and try to extend our lead at the top.”

While Giaccherini claims Juventus are staying focused on the present, there has also been a fair amount of planning for the future with the contract extension of Buffon and the signing of Llorente. The 27-year-old said of Llorente, “He’s a great player and he’ll strengthen our team but we shouldn’t forget about our current strikers who are just as good.”

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
for some reason since he broke into the nationals he seems to me as if he feels he's messi all of a sudden. this guy constantly puts his head down and runs tight into oposing defenders..always gets stripped of the ball..frustrating..

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
He is tactically good, but nothing special technically. A squad player with an average first touch, and poor finishing. Add to it overrated when it comes to technique around Tuz.

Apr 15, 2006
Earned the FK where Gio hit the post, crossed the ball to Vucinic(who was unfortunately tugged back), had a good shot on target in the final minute. But sure, go ahead and focus on a moment when he ran into a defender... something that attackers do all the time.

Cunts!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)