Emanuele Giaccherini (3 Viewers)

Jul 28, 2002
He had an 'in and out' game but his control and flexibility were as important as ever. I'm really warming up to this chap, every great team need such a utility player. He also help retain the ball with good ball control, compare With both Vidal and marchisio and his tekkers definitely stands out. If he had a more physical edge he would be serious player.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Gotta say it's a luxury for having him here, he's a player who can cover many positions, doesn't whine for not being played regularly, and does actually offer something when he's coming on; with CL competition, his presence is crucial for saving the energy of our midfielders who run all the time.

Although the time when he snapped after the ref ruled a foul from him last night in the 2nd half was a rare sight; I hope it's not a from of frustation about the heavy competition in the team.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
He provided an assist. Your criticisms are invalid! :stuckup:
Upon further review, he wasn't as bad as I thought. Yes, the corner was nicely placed, but it still required Quags to do a windmill to get a shot off.

But it was a Pepe-like match for him: moved around a lot, created a few things, but destroyed a lot too.

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
wow, giacch is a surprise for me this season.
he actually is a better player than last season, his passes are much better now, his runs are more dangerous and he works hard on the pitch.
he really is an awesome bench player, keep up giacch!

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
He should never start. I can't stand him, to be honest.
Precisely. I would much rather play Marrone or even Pogba in his position when we're resting Vidal/Cheesio. He's an atrocity. The difference between him and the rest of our players today is that they all had a bad day and he had a usual day. To this day I do not understand what he brings to the table. Sure, he runs alot but he's nowhere near physically imposing enough to make a challenge when tracking back and does not have the mental capacity to read the game when we're on the break going forward. This guy is the only player in our troup who is not Juve material in my book. Terrible terrible terrible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)