Emanuele Giaccherini (8 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
The only, and i mean THE ONLY reason why i was unhappy with the starting 11 tonight is Giaccherini... He completely deserved his starting spot in the team and he didnt get it. Conte should have known better than benching him. You always, ALWAYS play the in-form players. I am very, very angry at Conte for not starting Giacc. It is unacceptable and completely unfair towards Giacc. Im sure, as much as i am sure that the sun will again come out tomorrow, that if Giacc played instead of Marchisio or Vidal, we would have won the game.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I want someone, preferably Alen to tell me if we have lost or drawn a match in he second part of the season in which Giacc was a starter...... Please, i would appreciate it a lot.... Cause if im not mistaken all the games in which he was a starter we had wins....Just sayin....

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
I want someone, preferably Alen to tell me if we have lost or drawn a match in he second part of the season in which Giacc was a starter...... Please, i would appreciate it a lot.... Cause if im not mistaken all the games in which he was a starter we had wins....Just sayin....
It could be a case but you really need to have into considerations other things as well ;). Example Bonucci. Fucking blame him for the slip he did when they hit the post.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
It could be a case but you really need to have into considerations other things as well ;). Example Bonucci. Fucking blame him for the slip he did when they hit the post.
Dont get me wrong. Im not saying that HE is the reason we are winning, but i will say this with a great deal of certainty.....for some reason, we play better when he is a starter....dont know why, dont know how, but we just do..

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Dont get me wrong. Im not saying that HE is the reason we are winning, but i will say this with a great deal of certainty.....for some reason, we play better when he is a starter....dont know why, dont know how, but we just do..
True that!

I do like him a lot. I wouldn't mind benching Marchisio or Vidal. These two are taking things for granted. They started really well now dropped the form.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)