Emanuele Giaccherini (10 Viewers)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Almost died at the age of 16 because of ruptured spleen, - No one believed in him, because he is so small.

First played in Serie C1 just 3 seasons ago - First played in Serie B just 2 seasons ago - First played in Serie A just a season ago.

He'll make headlines if he does something in CL.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
He's obviously better as a CM, he find difficulties to beat his man when plays as a winger because the ball stops and the defender is set, another story when he plays as a CM when he could attack the defender and move into spaces.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Almost died at the age of 16 because of ruptured spleen, - No one believed in him, because he is so small.

First played in Serie C1 just 3 seasons ago - First played in Serie B just 2 seasons ago - First played in Serie A just a season ago.

He'll make headlines if he does something in CL.
him scoring in Camp Nou or Bernabue next season when we show europe we are back :touched:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Reading about everything that he has had to overcome, it is extremely hard to root against this guy.

He's the kind of guy where, when you were a child, if your goal in life was to play professional football, he is the kind of player you look up to when looking for someone who has handled adversity and clawed his way to the top

I'm so happy that he's with Juve. I liked the move when they made it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He's obviously better as a CM, he find difficulties to beat his man when plays as a winger because the ball stops and the defender is set, another story when he plays as a CM when he could attack the defender and move into spaces.
I'm not worried about him beating his man as winger, even if space there makes you more predictable (and he is outmuscled at times), problem is what he does, or doesnt do when he beats his man on ze wing. Deliver pass/cross well enough consistently.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
I hated the transfer when it happened, not so much because i had watched him and had made my mind about him, but the fact that i was expecting a big signing, in any case he's doing great, i don't know how he'd do against a european team, but it won't matter anyway because he is very useful when playing the smaller teams.

Apr 15, 2006
Towards the end of the match against Milan, he positioned himself as LM and latched on to long balls to launch counter attacks. This move led to the second goal.

I don't agree that he can't best him man. He can, and I've seen him do it this season. But remember that DP said: it's not about knowing HOW to do stepovers and skills, but WHEN to do it.

I trust Giaccherini to make the right decisions on the pitch. Afterall, he was involved in both goals against Milan.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol what Jay, me and others has said, he can dribble most he faces consistently, thats hardly an issue, problem is the end product. Barely any.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)