Emanuele Giaccherini (2 Viewers)

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Easilly Juventus' man of the match. Never thought he would perform at such a level, have to admit. He really stepped up his game tonight, wasn't more the timid player we were used to watch on the wing, or the wasteful boy in a Cesena jersey.

wasn't it flamez who said last night that giaccherini can't dribble and doesn't have the same pace as shaqiri? hope you were watching tonight.
WTF, can't dribble? :lol:

I said he hasn't a bad technique, when others were completely against it. And yes, he doesn't have the same pace as Shaqiri. Go watch the dude. He's the explosiveness in person.

Buy on AliExpress.com

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
more threatening as LW normally IMO, although he was sensational as CAM today.
I don't know buddy, Never seen chucker playing this good on wings. I'd like to see him playing this role again. He was too good for his own standards. .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I think a guy like Giaccherini is a great weapon to use against the teams from the provinces like Chievo, Bologna, Siena etc. That is the level he has played at for most of his career and he probably knows the best way of attacking them as he is used to their style. Thats my theory anyway.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
He was awesome as our AM,would love to see him play more often in that role, but then I would miss the way he runs to the touchline and cuts in and beats the defender and then crosses one on the ground, do you guys notice he does that with ease our little smurfy..
lovely game!

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I think a guy like Giaccherini is a great weapon to use against the teams from the provinces like Chievo, Bologna, Siena etc. That is the level he has played at for most of his career and he probably knows the best way of attacking them as he is used to their style. Thats my theory anyway.
Seems plausible.

I prefer the theory of throwing players like Ibra and Eto'o at them and watching them crumble

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Easilly Juventus' man of the match. Never thought he would perform at such a level, have to admit. He really stepped up his game tonight, wasn't more the timid player we were used to watch on the wing, or the wasteful boy in a Cesena jersey.

WTF, can't dribble? :lol:

I said he hasn't a bad technique, when others were completely against it. And yes, he doesn't have the same pace as Shaqiri. Go watch the dude. He's the explosiveness in person.
:lol: have you never seen Giaccherini run? he may not be usain bolt but i doubt shaqiri is that much quicker than giacch if at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)