Emanuele Giaccherini (13 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
as i explained last night ravanelli, i like Giaccherini a lot, was a player i was pretty happy we signed, he's quick, and technically pretty good and not too de-similar to shaqiri's playing style, only shaq is younger and has more potential, hence the statement i made.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
he forced their goalie into one of the best saves I've seen in years, Conte was like :eek: good display, really useful player. here's for some more goals :beer:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Wow, great performance, clear man of the match. Brilliant run and fantastic finish for the goal. He terrorised Bologna in that second half, and if it wasnt for a brilliant Agliardi could have had another.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Anyone else prefer this guy more central than on the wings? I mean it's either he had one of those once in a bluemoon monster games or he's much more useful playing that CAM position.

OP
Ahmed

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,137
    Anyone else prefer this guy more central than on the wings? I mean it's either he had one of those once in a bluemoon monster games or he's much more useful playing that CAM position.
    more threatening as LW normally IMO, although he was sensational as CAM today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)