Emanuele Giaccherini (2 Viewers)

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
There's no reason why this guy should be here. We have such an idiotic team, probably the biggest moron large club in football.
Oh buddy listen I am not trying to shart shit with you so bash the management all you want but do not call Juventus Idiotic. We arnt the best, we are ways from it but seriously personally to me its offensive coming from a so called supporter calling our team idiotic. Deal with it, hope it works out. Its a new season have some faith. If we end up sucking then fine look forward till next year. Tired of this crap. Be pissed about our situation but again calling our team Idiotic is idiotic.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Just last week you said we are not a large club anymore. Make up your mind, Andrew.
:champ:
we are most definitely STILL regarded a a big club, else we would not be able to attract Vidal, Elia, Pirlo...and perhaps Rholdolfo for January. Agreed we are stretching our past, to cover up our inadequacies of the Present, but still...we remain, a club very highly regarded. for example, Platini regularly comments on our status...yes he played for us, but he could be commenting on many other clubs so much more presently achieving than us. The future is unknown, but let us focus on the positives, and hope for the best.

forza juve.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I was about to say he was our worst player but than De Ceglie happened. Anyway, he was almost invisible today. He did absolutely nothing, I don't know if he crossed any balls. He didn't dribble and all of his passes were short and usually to a partner behind him. We need to see Elia there next game

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Not really worth benching Elia and placing Esti outside of the squad for Giaccherini. Would have loved to seen more involvement from our left flank.

Apr 15, 2006
I don't think he was the worst player at all. He wasn't getting the ball very often in attack to make a difference. I saw many instances where we were breaking away and he was free to the far left, but no one passed to him. Most of our wingplay was focused on Pepe, who had atrcious crosses! When he did get the ball, he wasn't very far up front, so had to pass the ball into the middle. He still had a good game in terms of passing and defensive play. I think it's a matter of time till he gains more confidence and gives better performances. Also Conte should instruct the team to pass the ball to him equally compared to the right winger in the future. We should utilize both wingers to the full extent.

Here's hoping we see better displays from him.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
It is pretty surprising to see almost no firework for him.
The other suprise is I think he has a decent left-footed cross.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)