Emanuele Giaccherini (2 Viewers)

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
@Zlatan;

De Ceglie also deserved some recognition I think.

Would be delighted if he makes it to the final 23. Would truly be a fairy tale to be there considering his recent past!

FORZA Giaccherini!
Yeah, it would be a valuable experience for him.

Just to think of it, a few years back and you would see the guy playing in Lega Pro and almost quitting professional football. And now - champion of Italy, playing for the very best Italian side and receiving a call for the national team.

His story is truly something.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
@Zlatan;

De Ceglie also deserved some recognition I think.

Yeah, it would be a valuable experience for him.

Just to think of it, a few years back and you would see the guy playing in Lega Pro and almost quitting professional football. And now - champion of Italy, playing for the very best Italian side and receiving a call for the national team.

His story is truly something.

I agree about De Ceglie, its not like Italy has an abundance of left backs, he could at least be a sub.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
Well now with the exclusion of Criscito I think there might be a chance of seeing Paolo get the call.

Otherwise, Prandelli remains with only one option for the left back in Balzaretti. If he doesn't intent playing Giorgio as an emergent left-back of course.

P.S. Is that so, Cronios? I can't remember really. But that would explain why he is not being considered.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
one year ago...he was playing with cesena fighting for relegation. Now today he is a part of the italian champions and is on his way to the euro's with his national side (hopefully) ....what a year for giach

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
Movie script for sure :agree:
The whole health issues and then his rise from serie C or wherever he's come from.
Adidas commercial, impossible is nothing, practice makes perfect,
Nike Just do it

Etc.

:D

OP
Ahmed

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #1,956
    he is exactly the kind of player Italy needs at the Hustini (fag) end of a game, he will definitely be going.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
    I certainly think he has a spot too. My guess is that he stays and Ranocchia and Destro leaves. Ogbonna will stay because he can play LB. Gia is versatile and has grinta unlike many others. Plus he would accept being benched in case he doesn't future Prandelli's plans. For the greater of the group that's pretty perfect. A really happy player that is willing to give everything in case he receives a chance in a game and he can be futured in various situations in various positions. Everyone can't play and someone will have to accept not being included in the top ranks and if this person would be for example DDR or someone (for example) this player won't be happy and unrest the rest of the team. With Gia this won't be a problem.

Apr 15, 2006
    Champions of Italy: Emanuele Giaccherini

Emanuele Giaccherini is so good! And Conte immediately understood this lad’s skills when he first said: “If his name was Giaccherinho, perhaps he’d be more popular.”

Instead, Emanuele’s origins aren’t exotic and the midfielder from Talla came up through the ranks thereby reaching the top-class football, but now he’s a permanent, fundamental element.

Giaccherini had a very strong impact on Juve, bringing freshness and the ability of dribbling his opponents to put wonderful assists. These qualities are proved by his 27 useful dribbles and 17 targeted crosses, thus being the fourth Bianconero on both lists.

Moreover, two decisive assists and a wonderful goal against Atalanta embellished his amazing season. Emanuele was able to find his space especially thanks to his tactical versatility: external striker or midfielder in a 4-4-3 system, outside in the 3-5-2, he has always shown great performances in every position assigned by manager Conte. He kept it over 23 games, 1290 minutes on the pitch in his first year at Juve: simply a great record!

:heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)