email service (1 Viewer)

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    ah good idea. but what are the chances of the server going down like what happened to me juventusfan.com account at juventus.com?

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    @juventuz.com:

Company reserves the right to delete any User's account if such User does not access such account for a period of sixty (60) consecutive days.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ida_lau, I would like to believe they do but I seriously doubt it. The mail service now has 2524 users according to everyone.net and the only way that is possible is if they've never deleted an account.

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #6
    ok well i got my new email address. im looking at juventuz too ;)

but my new problem is my website. im trying to upload a song so it can be downloaded but i cant seem to do that. what do i do?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    What an incredibly theoretical question and I bet you want a pinpoint precise answer, right? :D

"My car won't run"
    "Well..er... you wanna at least tell me the make and model?"

;)

OP

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
  • Thread Starter #8
    well www.geocities.com/lacerase thats my site. its 1:30 pm right now over here. i registered for the basic option which was free today morning at around 10. i acquired dreamweaver at 9 am today and was screwing around with it all morning.

the track is in mp3 format and is 950 kb(yes its small). its uploaded however i cant seem to link a certain button to it.

what else do u need?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    That's a start ;) But I couldn't find anything about the free website and what features they offer. How are you supposed to upload files anyway? FTP? A site builder tool?

Ps. great site :D

++ [ originally posted by Guerillaurbano ] ++
    and i dont like ur avatar. i feel like its laughing at me.
    Zamorano is just celebrating a goal, he's not doing any harm :angel:

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    Chances are that it's uploading alright. Is the problem that you don't know how to write the html for the link to let people download it?

p.s. Your site seems to have screwed up internet explorer on me. I'm getting error messages everywhere. :fero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)