Elvis Kabashi (1 Viewer)

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
Good enough that he'll never play for the first team.
So funny. I am sick of thinking like that. You thought that just after Secco left, there will be 6 youngsters in the first team? Marotta, Paratici, Baroni and Conte are trying hard to improve this element of the club and the results won't be in a day. But you can already see more transfers of young players and trust given Pogba or Marrone.

OP
Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #27
    So funny. I am sick of thinking like that. You thought that just after Secco left, there will be 6 youngsters in the first team? Marotta, Paratici, Baroni and Conte are trying hard to improve this element of the club and the results won't be in a day. But you can already see more transfers of young players and trust given Pogba or Marrone.
    Our scouting network has been hoovering up some of the finest talent around, at home, in europe and further afield...Rugani, Magnusson, Kabashi, Cevallos, Appelt, Buoy, Beltrame, Masi, Leali, Sakor, Bonatini, Boakye, Pepic. With a definite aim to procure Mattheus when his contract runs out in December. All of these players have decent potential, no doubt one or two plus Leali will see some action in our first team squad in the future, with the rest bringing in a very tidy profit which can be reinvested in taking an educated gamble on the next generation of wonderkids.

Sakor and Leali seem the most immensely talented for their age groups and position.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
    Our scouting network has been hoovering up some of the finest talent around, at home, in europe and further afield...Rugani, Magnusson, Kabashi, Cevallos, Appelt, Buoy, Beltrame, Masi, Leali, Sakor, Bonatini, Boakye, Pepic. With a definite aim to procure Mattheus when his contract runs out in December. All of these players have decent potential, no doubt one or two plus Leali will see some action in our first team squad in the future, with the rest bringing in a very tidy profit which can be reinvested in taking an educated gamble on the next generation of wonderkids.

Sakor and Leali seem the most immensely talented for their age groups and position.
    Who is Sakor?

- - - Updated - - -

Mattheus is not a big deal... not really worthy of investment IMO.

OP
    Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #29
    We will have to wait and see how, if at all, he has developed nearer the end of his contract, PedroFlu. What does Flamengo and others do January to April??? Make transfers and holiday??? As for Mattheus, did you watch him in the games he played for Flamemgo at the end of last season?? If so, how did he compare with the senior players?? His form for the Brazil U20 squad?? I assume you were not particularly impressed with what he has shown so far since becoming involved with the first team in the latter half of Brasileiro???

Sakor is a norweigan lad we picked up in January, already very well established with the Norway international youth set-up, punching well above his weight, experienced with Rosenborg in their youth championship and NextGen campaign (which we ended last Thursday), and already at 16 years of age is getting games for our U19 primavera. Dynamic midfielder, strong, great shot, smart on the ball.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
    We will have to wait and see how, if at all, he has developed nearer the end of his contract, PedroFlu. What does Flamengo and others do January to April??? Make transfers and holiday??? As for Mattheus, did you watch him in the games he played for Flamemgo at the end of last season?? If so, how did he compare with the senior players?? His form for the Brazil U20 squad?? I assume you were not particularly impressed with what he has shown so far since becoming involved with the first team in the latter half of Brasileiro???

Sakor is a norweigan lad we picked up in January, already very well established with the Norway international youth set-up, punching well above his weight, experienced with Rosenborg in their youth championship and NextGen campaign (which we ended last Thursday), and already at 16 years of age is getting games for our U19 primavera. Dynamic midfielder, strong, great shot, smart on the ball.
    From January to March there are "state tournaments" (tournaments played against teams of the same state - it has its importance, it's very traditional) and Libertadores da America.

I've talked a bit about Mattheus in other posts. He has a very gifted left foot. Shoots hard, very good passer, good technique, intelligent player. Very classy. Some may compare him to Ganso (who is fading away here in Brazil).

But Mattheus is physically very fragile. He's soft, predictable and slow. No pace, no acceleration nor agility... and these days it's very very hard for a player like this to succeed in football.

In U20 the manager decided to play him as a DM or deeplying playmaker. But he wasn't nowhere near being good enough. As I said. Slow, soft, predictable. He did horribly, as the whole team, which clearly lacked talent from the very beginning.

So I honestly think he lacks the physical characteristics to succeed in European football. I don't know if he's gonna make it here in Brazil actually. He hasn't played much this year as far as I'm concerned.

I wouldn't gamble on him, honestly.

OP
    Lo-Pan

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
    Feb 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #38
    why would he be writing in english to the Albanian FA referring to his decision to play for Italy if any national team...?? Perhaps just the chosen/advised language by FIFA, who also received the copy, apparently.

I read a fair amount of comments from Albanians regarding his refusal to a call-up in early February, some sources citing his father's annoyance at the lack of his boy's progression, others citing the importance of maintaining his momentum with the Juve primavera, into whose first XI he had managed to win a regular place, others suggested fatigue and/or injury. A statement or three was doing the rounds suggesting a similar message to the above...which was then shouted down as a fabrication. Where does the truth lie eh///??? Any confirmation???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)