Eljero Elia (10 Viewers)

JoePanini

Apr 29, 2012
So unfortunate he didn't fit in our team, player full of potential. Could have been a contributor in Europe, especially against those teams with very quick full backs. He would have shattered defenses I think, but Conte trained with him nearly ever day, so if he didn't play there must have been a reason. All the best for the future Eljero.

OP
Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #4,444
    So he might be in the coppa squad? Last game for him or maybe some more friendlies :agree:
    he will be in the squad but he will probably sit in the stands. I still don't understand I holland they said yes he is gonna come and the tv show even promise us an interview with Elly but on his twitter he said he can't come because of Juventus :janna: I will watch it anyway tonight I want to hear Elia talk about his future.

---------- Post added 18.05.2012 at 10:18 ----------

So unfortunate he didn't fit in our team, player full of potential. Could have been a contributor in Europe, especially against those teams with very quick full backs. He would have shattered defenses I think, but Conte trained with him nearly ever day, so if he didn't play there must have been a reason. All the best for the future Eljero.
    :agree:

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Here's my version of events:

Elia, sorry you sucked and became this season's Almiron. Good bye.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)