Eljero Elia (2 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I would say this is something we can judge, when Elia hasnt played just 45 mins+20+10 mins so far. Conte can judge it on training and has made his decision, but for us viewers? Not really, Elia should given more opportunity now that Vuci is out.
Pepe shouldn't be dropped for one bad game though, seeing as he's been one of the most reliable players. So yeah, imo, Elia will have to prove himself with sub appearances - and not when we're chasing the game.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah, but that was it really wasn't it?
He got roughly 9 mins, pretty much half of it was just wasting time too much from both sides. Think he got the ball 3-4 times at best, made poor play on the last one (misjudged the ball and lost it), other then that, as I said, 9 minutes. While Pepe got 86mins of being awful.

Jun 24, 2011
lol What are people expecting from less then 10 minutes on the pitch????

he gave us our best chance to score - won a corner - and lost a ball on an ill advised pass from Giacc, who by the way was AWFUL tonight. I still think Elia should be used as a sub for now since Pepe has been effective this year but bring him on before the 87th minute when we need a spark.

I thought Pepe and Giacc were both terrible tonight and Esti was starting to get worse before he came off. With no Vuci for a while Elia should definitely be getting more time after tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)