Eljero Elia (15 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
He was good. I would love to see him on the left. You can clearly see that he's one of those wingers who likes to cut inside. I also love how he worked his ass off defensively just to prove that he can do it the Juventus way.

May 22, 2007
More than anything else he has ever done, I liked the moment towards the end of the match when he was sprinting back and tackled the Bologna player, then turned to go attack again. He does that -> he plays.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
a nice start, but not a good performance. people get carried away be the not even deliberate assist and some nice scenes and forget how afwul he was inbetween when trying to beat his defenders with tricks that where already written down in last weeks gazetta...

i feel he needs at least 3 or 4 more appearences in coppa to get into it and "get" what he should do. i feel like he could do the same change in defensive behaviour like vucinic who now does defend more then ever (by his standards)

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
No, Melo would then get up and do something stupid, whereas Elia got up and ran his arse off to win back possession or make himself available for a pass.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
I was actually thinking about Melo when he did those frustation kick on the air, but then he stepped up his game. That assist to Marchisio was really vital, and he's unlucky not to score one himself (courtesy of Del Piero's brilliance, and probably Agliardi's too).

The one thing I liked tonight, he looked frustrated when something did not go right, he looked hungry to impress.
Conte do them good. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)