Eljero Elia (4 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Of course, because dogs and cats get on notoriously well.

Wait, more 'start him' comments? And we would be starting him instead of...Krasic?
Krasic is RM, Elia is LM but I guess you know that already. If we want more offense from our left flank we should give him a shot. Not saying he'll rock the left flank but at least we'll get a better picture of what he's capable of. Personally, I don't really think Pepe on the bench is a big loss anyway. I wouldn't mind seeing Giaccherini instead of Pepe too.

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
hahaha in holland not
but schelvis actually praised juventus :tup: and our supporters last night :touched:
(he is known as a :inter: fan)
saw that 2. he also said we were back then the best club ever that was very nice ;) he had some nice things to say about juve . he also said that elia thinks he is better than gian and Krasic and that he is a litle upset. and in elias intervieuw you saw that elia is a bit annoyed and really wants to play. i hope he can keep his Patience and play a great game when he gets his Chance lets hope for the best Forza Juve

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
for me he can start in place of krasic againts chievo. not just that i wanne see what he (elia) can do but also because krasic is playing bad, he cant go past his defender even if he is faster he always try the same thing and than loses the ball, he cant shoot and crossing also isent his thing i hope he step up his game because i donot like the krasic of the last couple of games

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
for me he can start in place of krasic againts chievo. not just that i wanne see what he (elia) can do but also because krasic is playing bad, he cant go past his defender even if he is faster he always try the same thing and than loses the ball, he cant shoot and crossing also isent his thing i hope he step up his game because i donot like the krasic of the last couple of games
In conclusion: Elia would add so much more to the team than Krasic. Or at least it's worth giving a try.

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
Agreed. I think Elia needs to start seeing some consistent minutes even if its 10-15minutes off the bench. There is only so much practice a player can do until he needs that game time under his belt. That catania game we did not play well at all and to boot he was stuck covering for grosso most of te time. I do think a home games would be better for him then an away game. I think the atmosphere will help his confidence.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
To help Janna translating the interview :D This is what he said:

I hope that i can play soon but the coach want me to learn the ways of Italian football and the language first, He is very happy to be here and part of the club.
I know i will get my changes soon but i first need to adapt here. The club wants to aim at the highest level, Scudetto, CL and so do i.
I can't show my emotions on the field yet nor on the training because Conte doesn't speak English. So we don't understand eachother yet.

This was a short summary of the interview :)

So Elia should take more italian lessons and show Conte and the fans what he is capable off!

OP
Bezzy

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
  • Thread Starter #1,480
    that is what I said Pat :D
    But he called the word patience three times
    and schelvis added that he said that he is better then gia and krasic (in vi last night)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)