Eljero Elia (6 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The positive about this matter:
Good job elia, now you are getting how merda should be treated, because they are merda anyways.

The bad:
Elia is a proffesional and this kind of "Juventus fan" comments are totally uncalled for and make him look amateurish and "stupid" like lucio said. Even when all agree on what elia said, he should be aware where he is standing now.

Stirring this kind of soap operas is not our style, and he is far too new to be doing this kind of comments.

i support his views on the matter, but i cannot say the same for the worst he used to express himself.

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Sounds to me like we got our very own Balotelli, the kid should work more and talk less. The PS3 thing was cool but he has no right to talk about others.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
from all of this i predict an injury for Elia by Lucio in the next derby.. Lucio will not leave him alone he is a freakin' psycho and that's why i wanted Alves who can give him a kick in the dick or somethin'

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Elia is right. I mean, Lucio has been a dick since birth. But publicly writing that is a dumb thing.

Not everything you think has to come out of your mouth...

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Ever heard of Chiellini?

He's this fucking tank that makes everybody his bitch.
Chiellini is a sane butcher but am talkin' about criminals like Pepe , Alves and this fucker Lucio. this guys will kill Elia for such words. so he better watch out from Lucio the next match that's all am sayin'.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'd love to see Montero piss all over Lucio in a 1 v 1.

We had the real bad ass. Fuck Lucio

And Elia needs to shut the fuck up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)