Elizabeth Taylor dead at 79 (1 Viewer)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
(CNN) -- Elizabeth Taylor, the legendary actress famed for her beauty, her jet-set lifestyle, her charitable endeavors and her many marriages, has died, her publicist told CNN Wednesday. She was 79.
Taylor died "peacefully today in Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles," said a statement from her publicist. She was hospitalized six weeks ago with congestive heart failure, "a condition with which she had struggled for many years. Though she had recently suffered a number of complications, her condition had stabilized and it was hoped that she would be able to return home. Sadly, this was not to be."

The rest is here...
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/SHOWBIZ/03/23/obit.elizabeth.taylor/index.html?hpt=C2

RIP

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
RIP, seen most of her movies (thank you TCM hehe), besides being a totally classy babe, was a really passionate old school actress, played alot of opera like characters, alot of powerful/emotional roles.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Oh God No, Not Rebecca Black.

That might be the single worst song in the history of music

Three cavemen banging on their women's heads going "Ooh, Ooh, Ooh, Ahh, Ahh, Ahh" had more musical merit than this

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
ßöмßäяðîëя;2951125 said:
Dennis Miller is a lot better than Mencia though...
EVERYONE IS, even Carrot fucking top.

But Dennis Miller not just for being cliche unfunny, but also being (or becoming, jumped on bandwagon) stereotypical "america fuck yeah" propoganda fox news kinda comedian, and mouthpiece/kiss ass for right wing republicans. Generally only seen him make distasteful cliche deragotory jokes about foreigners (any "enemy" of the time) and how awesome anything american is (in a really lame way, not the actual good things about the country). Very very easy comedian to dislike. A real tard.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

HOW THE FUCK DID SHE END UP ON LENO???? I thought people just hated her cruel example of the joke the music industry has become, but she is actually legit famous now??? 90% of her views on youtube has solely been about hating the horrid joke of a song.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
please, jimmy fallon first..
:lol: He has his moments, but he really doesn't deserve a TV show.

Jimmy Kimmel is worse though. That guy is like the frat guy who thinks he's hilarious but yet has the appeal of a fart joke.

You guys think Conan O'Brien is funny? A wise man said: I admire the effort it takes to be that lame.
Conan is lame. He deserved to be canceled. Lamer still, though, are the Conan fanboys.

And as much as I had my issues with Greg Giraldo, yet he's dead and these clowns aren't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)