Elisa! (1 Viewer)

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
Any of you lot remember Elisa??....She was French, has an Italian father and Spanish mother and loves Juve?????

She was around on the forum for about 6 months about a year ago....whilst she was in England....

Well we had a Juventuz Forum get together yesterday in Paris....
I flew to Paris at 6,00am.....had to be up at 4.00am...what a silly thing to do....got to Paris for 10.15am, Elisa met me at the airport and took me on a sightseeing trip around Paris....we had lunch at Notre Dam, and did all the sightseeing things. We eventually collaspsed at 8.30pm last night when I got back to CDG airport only to find my flight delayed.....ohhhh yippee....so I eventually got home at 1.00am this morning, having to get up at 6.00 this morning to get to work......oh how tired am I, but so happy to have seen Elisa again!

Just thought I'd let you know!

Buy on AliExpress.com

nina

Feb 18, 2001
I think I remember her, but a few reminders wouldn't hurt :) Was she by any chance a huge ZZ fan?

OP
Bongiovi

Bongiovi

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    Yeah she is a Zizou fan, also Trez, DP and Nedved......Shes been away to university so she's been really busy so she's not been around for the last year but did assure me she'd make a comeback soon!....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)