Elder Scrolls Online (1 Viewer)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
thats pretty much standard with most of these online rpg games. If it's better than world of warcraft which i stopped playing in December for my ps4 then i'd probably give it a go
It's not really a standard. Most mmorpg games are moving from subscribtion mode to item market mode which is much more profitable for them. TES is really expensive. You must buy the game for like 30-40 euro I think and then pay 15 euro monthly. I'm guessing they wanted to milk the Elder Scrolls fanbase as much as they could.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
that is how it all started :D True Story

- - - Updated - - -

It's not really a standard. Most mmorpg games are moving from subscribtion mode to item market mode which is much more profitable for them. TES is really expensive. You must buy the game for like 30-40 euro I think and then pay 15 euro monthly. I'm guessing they wanted to milk the Elder Scrolls fanbase as much as they could.
wtf 15 euros a month? fuck that I'm going back to WoW

Satchy

Nov 4, 2004
Requesting so much money per month is such an impudent and unreasonable demand by anyone but this coming from bugthesda makes it even more laughable.

OP
Joe

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
  • Thread Starter #14
    ßöмßäяðîëя;4514763 said:
    As an aficionado de Scolls de Eldér, I will absolutely not be picking this one up.
    Why's that?

OP
    Joe

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
  • Thread Starter #16
    Well I went ahead and bought it. Installing everything is taking quite a while but I'm really excited. :weee:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)