Elano Blumer - CM - Galatasaray (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I said: "one of the best, if not the best". The first part is the fact, the second is just the opinion (which I don't share, but many do).

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
:lol: And that is a good thing?

Diego was one of the best, if not the best player in Bundesliga, league that is on of the top 3 leagues in Europe
Exactly. Was. Elano is a better overall player than him at the moment. Not to mention that Elano has way lower wages than the expensive but underperforming Diego. Our club is bleeding money and we need to get rid of some players. So if we got rid of Diego considering he might underperform this season too, we would earn some money that would go to waste, and if it ment we would recieve a decent midfielder along the way like Elano, I'd say go for it.

Of course, I never think this deal will happen, but I thought I'd write a few comments since I found it hilarious how some people shit all over Elano while going as far as saying Diego is our best player. Well I shouldn't be surprised, this is Juventuz.com afterall, a place where the majority of the people bitch about players they have barely seen in action.

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
Let's analyze it.

Diego the best player? Fucking far from. One of our worst transfers economy wise.

The Turkish League? You know nothing about it. Have you even watched it? You don't even seem to know which teams are the best in the league right now as you've mentioned Galatasaray and Besiktas. What does that have to do with anything anyway? I believe Elano could shine in Juventus, seeing how excelelent he can play in Brazil and did under certain moments in Galatasray. Also, the Turkish League it's easily one of the top 8 leagues in Europe, so take your head out of your ass.

Simply put, yes, I stand by my point of you being retarded with a statement like that, especially the "Diego is our best player" one.

Seriously? European Top 8?

1. Premier League
2. La Liga
3. Serie A
4. Bundesliga
5. Ligue 1
6. Eredivisie
7. Portugal's league
8. Russia's league
9. SPL
10. Belgium's league
11. Somewhere around here, the shitty Turkish league. Probably hanging out with the greeks.

I understand there's a national pride thing going on but please, your league is a joke.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
To be honest I'd swap Diego for Elano any day of the week. Diego has done nothing since he came to Juventus, while Elano have been decent in Galatasaray and had an excellent performance in the Brazilian national team.
You're clearly mentally disabled and blind.

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007

1. Premier League
2. La Liga
3. Serie A
4. Bundesliga
5. Ligue 1
6. Eredivisie
7. Portugal's league
8. Russia's league
9. SPL
10. Belgium's league
11. Somewhere around here, the shitty Turkish league. Probably hanging out with the greeks.

I understand there's a national pride thing going on but please, your league is a joke.
Is this discussion really about the Turkish league or Elano you douchebag? I doubt it's my national pride blinding me, more like your hate for the Turkish (which you know nothing about) that makes you degrade a decent player like Elano.

I'm done in this thread, too many ignorant idiots. Go blow Diego off.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

1. Premier League
2. La Liga
3. Serie A
4. Bundesliga
5. Ligue 1
6. Eredivisie
7. Portugal's league
8. Russia's league
9. SPL
10. Belgium's league

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)