Elano Blumer - CM - Galatasaray (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
Tra i migliori nel Brasile di Dunga ai Mondiali, il centrocampista gioca nel Galatasaray che chiede almeno 12 milioni

Un brasiliano per la Juve. Secondo 'itasportpress.it' la società bianconera avrebbe individuato nel nazionale verdeoro Elano uno dei possibili rinforzi per questa campagna di mercato. Il giocatore, titolare nella nazionale di Dunga ai Mondiali prima dell'infortunio che lo ha messo ko, gioca ora nel Galatasaray.

IL PREZZO - Per il suo cartellino i turchi chiedono almeno 12 milioni. Elano è un giocatore che potrebbbe risultare utile a Del Neri per la sua duttilità. Il brasiliano, infatti, è in grado di giocare in tutti i ruoli di centrocampo o agire da trequartista.

Tuttosport

Name: Elano Ralph Blumer
Born: Brazil
Position: Center Middle
Height: 175cm
Weight: 70kg
Club: Galatasaray
Number: #9

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 2, 2006
He is annoyingly careless and lazy on pitch. Can't tackle even if his life depends on it and no way he is a winger. Would be great couple with another ballerina, Tiago.

Why 12m btw? Galatasaray bought him for 8m. After one fucked up season why should we pay %50 more?

tuttosport:tup:

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
He is annoyingly careless and lazy on pitch. Can't tackle even if his life depends on it and no way he is a winger. Would be great couple with another ballerina, Tiago.

Why 12m btw? Galatasaray bought him for 8m. After one fucked up season why should we pay %50 more?

:tup: :tup: :tup:

OP
Gheorghe Hagi

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
  • Thread Starter #18
    Elano needs quality players around him. Gala has the best offence but the worst mid-field in whole Turkish league and Elano wasn't able to show his skills because of that. We've seen him with Brazil in the world cup. He was setting up the whole team like a general. Anything 10m or under would be a one hell of a sign in my opinion.

Exceptions like HAGI, ZIDANE, CRUYFF; quality players play good with quality players around them. We've seen Ronaldinho and Messi without Xavi right? Or Ronaldo without Carrick and Scholes. So like I said, Elano needs quality players in order to show his skills and play quality football.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Exceptions like HAGI, ZIDANE, CRUYFF; quality players play good with quality players around them. We've seen Ronaldinho and Messi without Xavi right? Or Ronaldo without Carrick and Scholes. So like I said, Elano needs quality players in order to show his skills and play quality football.
    1. Did you just compare Elano to Zidane and Cruyff;

2. Did you just claim Carrick is a quality player?

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
    May 16, 2010

Not a big fan of Elano, but I'd like to point out that moving out, or better saying being kicked out of PL to Turkey is not very encouraging for some players mate.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)