Elano Blumer - CM - Galatasaray (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
elano is a utility player. someone who can play multiple positions. kind of like sali, but atleast sali in his prime was a very good player. utility players are a good thing to have in the squad but....

tbh i don't see the need when players like pepe, marchisio, giovinco and de ceglie are versatile enough to fill out multiple positions. waste of money imo

crossfox

Jul 8, 2010
he started good at galatasaray and then his performance dropped. and then he played good, and then dropped again...
he is in a loop, and can't be useful for juve.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Why do we need another CM when we have Momo, Melo, Marchisio and Poulsen and we're supposedly playing a 4-4-2 formation?

Skip this one.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Why do we need another CM when we have Momo, Melo, Marchisio and Poulsen and we're supposedly playing a 4-4-2 formation?

Skip this one.
Well Im not a fan of Elano, but, from Momo, Melo, Marchisio and Poulsen, the only one who has a good passing and creative habilities is Marchisio, maybe we want Elano to help us in that department...

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Well Im not a fan of Elano, but, from Momo, Melo, Marchisio and Poulsen, the only one who has a good passing and creative habilities is Marchisio, maybe we want Elano to help us in that department...
Yeah. We lack players with great passing ability in the CM position. Even Marchisio isn't a great passer himself, but I think that for this season we can cover with him and Poulsen as our CM's and Momo/Melo as our DM's, seeing that we really lack much more quality in other positions in our squad.

OP
Gheorghe Hagi

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
  • Thread Starter #37
    In Turkish press they're talking about Elano-Diego trade. Elano could take the place of Xavi for Juve. All he needs is some quality players.

Already got his countryman Melo and we've all seen how they performed at the world cup untill Elano got injured. Than Brazil sucked!

Como-Elano-Melo
    -------Diego-------
    Del Piero-Iaquinta

OP
    Gheorghe Hagi

Gheorghe Hagi

Jul 8, 2010
  • Thread Starter #39
    Yeah that's what I read. But I don't think Gala can afford this kind of deal right now, atleast not untill they get their new stadium done. Because they certainly need money for players like Kim Kallstrom and Alexis Sanchez.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)