Elano Blumer - CM - Galatasaray (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2006
Some of them are old players like R.Carlos, Guti but what about likes of Anelka, Ribery, Lugano, Carew, Cana, Quaresma, G. Dos Santos, Jo, Stoch? Turkish League is better than Greece, Russia, Belgium etc.

Agreed, I like the teams in the Turkish league too. Although they might sound not as attractive as the league in Western Europe, they are always ambitious in acquiring good players. Indeed their result in Europe are not bad at all.

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
To be honest I'd swap Diego for Elano any day of the week. Diego has done nothing since he came to Juventus, while Elano have been decent in Galatasaray and had an excellent performance in the Brazilian national team.

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
To be honest I'd swap Diego for Elano any day of the week. Diego has done nothing since he came to Juventus, while Elano have been decent in Galatasaray and had an excellent performance in the Brazilian national team.
That's a load of crap, Diego has done nothing?? He was out best player last year! And you want to trade him for a player that you admit was nothing but decent in a shitty league like the turkish one? Insanity.

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
That's a load of crap, Diego has done nothing?? He was out best player last year! And you want to trade him for a player that you admit was nothing but decent in a shitty league like the turkish one? Insanity.
You are obviously retarded so I am not even going to try to come up with an answer to that ridiculous statement. Seek help.

VicCB

Jul 30, 2010
You are obviously retarded so I am not even going to try to come up with an answer to that ridiculous statement. Seek help.
Well, let's analyze my statement:

Diego, best player in an otherwise terrible season? Yes, I'd say so. Even Chiellini and Buffon were terrible, Marchisio never found his place, ADP became incredibly slow and injury prone, Iaquinta wasn't there, Trez either, Camo a ghost, Sissoko either injured or playing like crap...yeah, I'd say Diego was the best one.

The turkish league? Yeah, it's shit. Galatasaray? Besiktas? Pfft, please, no self respecting player with real potential to be in one of Europe's best clubs would want to go there.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Hold up. You would be willing to part ways with a 24/25 year-old that can improve in exchange for a 29 year-old in the twilight of his career?

Paolo Rossi

World Champion
Jul 8, 2007
He is retarded and yet you are the one who wants to trade Diego, a player who has the ability to become great, for a player who's "ok", but that's all he will ever be...just ok.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
:lol:

Yes, that's right, only on Juventuz.

Orlando Blumer > Diego

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
looooool

-rape for you now.

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
Well, let's analyze my statement:

Diego, best player in an otherwise terrible season? Yes, I'd say so. Even Chiellini and Buffon were terrible, Marchisio never found his place, ADP became incredibly slow and injury prone, Iaquinta wasn't there, Trez either, Camo a ghost, Sissoko either injured or playing like crap...yeah, I'd say Diego was the best one.

The turkish league? Yeah, it's shit. Galatasaray? Besiktas? Pfft, please, no self respecting player with real potential to be in one of Europe's best clubs would want to go there.
Let's analyze it.

Diego the best player? Fucking far from. One of our worst transfers economy wise.

The Turkish League? You know nothing about it. Have you even watched it? You don't even seem to know which teams are the best in the league right now as you've mentioned Galatasaray and Besiktas. What does that have to do with anything anyway? I believe Elano could shine in Juventus, seeing how excelelent he can play in Brazil and did under certain moments in Galatasray. Also, the Turkish League it's easily one of the top 8 leagues in Europe, so take your head out of your ass.

Simply put, yes, I stand by my point of you being retarded with a statement like that, especially the "Diego is our best player" one.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Let's analyze it.

Diego the best player? Fucking far from. One of our worst transfers economy wise.

The Turkish League? You know nothing about it. Have you even watched it? You don't even seem to know which teams are the best in the league right now as you've mentioned Galatasaray and Besiktas. What does that have to do with anything anyway? I believe Elano could shine in Juventus, seeing how excelelent he can play in Brazil and did under certain moments in Galatasray. Also, the Turkish League it's easily one of the top 8 leagues in Europe, so take your head out of your ass.

Simply put, yes, I stand by my point of you being retarded with a statement like that, especially the "Diego is our best player" one.
:lol: And that is a good thing?

Diego was one of the best, if not the best player in Bundesliga, league that is on of the top 3 leagues in Europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)