Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (8 Viewers)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
I will say it more clearly this time. Those atheists and agnostics run things are actually following a belief of their own and whole foreign policy of your nation is based on it. Contrary to their speeches and titles, they are no less fundamentalist than the christians or muslims.
If you look at America or even the UK, then yes. If you look at Canada, or Sweden, or the whole of Scandinavia and most parts of Europe, then no. Your favourite term, "Laicists", aren't that fundamentalist and really, just want to progress.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
what exactly are you trying to say. somali and sudanese dont consider themselves black? wtf. those arabs brought and teached them Islam. and now you want them to stay away. yeah it was so much better without the arabs when they worshiped fire, the moon or whatever they worshiped at the time. cuts out their roots....? and whats bad about that part. Islam is not just a religion if you know what i mean. when you accept that there is only one God you also accept that hes the ultimate autority (not the state) and the only country that ever provided that was the Caliphate. when it was destroyed, we got bunch of secularistic countries with muslims split apart. and you think that is a good thing?

for the shia. you should read a little about their beliefs, what they say about the first 3 Khalifas etc. and then come here and laugh...

O you who have believed, when you go forth [to fight] in the cause of Allah , investigate; and do not say to one who gives you [a greeting of] peace "You are not a believer," aspiring for the goods of worldly life; for with Allah are many acquisitions. You [yourselves] were like that before; then Allah conferred His favor upon you, so investigate. Indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted.

Surat An-Nisa' [4:94]
Usama ibn Zayd killed an [enemy] idolater in battle after the latter had said: "There is no god but Allah" (La ilaha illallah). When news of this reached Allah's Messenger he condemned Usama in the strongest terms and he said to him: "How can you kill him after he said La ilaha illallah?" He replied: "But he said it with the sword hanging over his head-" The Prophet -- Allah bless and greet him -- said again: "How can you kill him after he said La ilaha illallah?" He replied: "O Messenger of Allah, he said it in dissimulation (taqiyyatan)." The Prophet -- Allah bless and greet him -- said: "Did you split his heart open (to see)?" and he did not cease to reprove him until Usama wished that he had not entered Islam until after he had killed that man so that he might have been forgiven all his past sins through belief

Narrated by Bukhari, Muslim, Ahmad, Tayalisi, Abu Dawud, Nasa'i, al-`Adni, Abu `Awana, al-Tahawi, al-Hakim, and Bayhaqi
“Ibn Umar related that the Holy Prophet said: If a Muslim calls another kafir, then if he is a kafir let it be so; otherwise, he [the caller] is himself a kafir.”
(Abu Dawud, Book of Sunna, edition published by Quran Mahal, Karachi, vol. iii, p. 484)

“Abu Zarr reported that the Holy Prophet said: No man accuses another man of being a sinner, or of being a kafir, but it reflects back on him if the other is not as he called him.”
(Bukhari, Book of Ethics; Book 78, ch. 44)

“Withhold [your tongues] from those who say 'There is no god but Allah’ — do not call them kafir. Whoever calls a reciter of 'There is no god but Allah’ as a kafir, is nearer to being a kafir himself.”
(Tabarani, reported from Ibn Umar)

“Call not the people of your Qibla [i.e. those who face the Ka'ba in Makka for prayer] as kafir.”
(Al-Nihaya of Ibn Athir, vol. iv, p. 187)

“Nothing expels a man from faith except the denial of that by which he entered into it [i.e. the Kalima].”
(Majma' az-Zawa’id, vol. i, p. 43)

“Three things are the basis of faith. [One is] to withhold from one who says 'There is no god but Allah’ — do not call him kafir for any sin, nor expel him from Islam for any misconduct.”
(Abu Dawud, Book of Jihad, 15:33)

“Whoever attributes kufr [unbelief] to a believer, he is like his murderer.”
(Tirmizi, ch. Iman (Faith); see Arabic-Urdu edition cited earlier, vol. ii, p. 213. See also Bukhari, Book of Ethics; Book 78, ch. 44)
If each and everyone of us knew and followed these teachings we wouldn't have issues and people wouldn't be brainwashed into killing each other for the sake of paradise.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Also, I don't know if this has been posted yet but 529 members of the Muslim Brotherhood were supposed to be put to death today in Egypt. Turk, I can assure you, if it was a European government, it would be considered an outright sham. No European government would murder 529 members of an opposition group in this day and age.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

If each and everyone of us knew and followed these teachings we wouldn't have issues and people wouldn't be brainwashed into killing each other for the sake of paradise.
you are correct here. :tup:

i may have overreacted a bit. it just makes me mad what the shia say about the best friend, and the man our Prophet trusted most, Abu Bakr. its not up to us to decide who is muslim and who not as only Allah knows whats in the heart of people. i appologize if I offended someone (shia) who considers himself muslim by my statement.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
you are correct here. :tup:

i may have overreacted a bit. it just makes me mad what the shia say about the best friend, and the man our Prophet trusted most, Abu Bakr. its not up to us to decide who is muslim and who not as only Allah knows whats in the heart of people. i appologize if I offended someone (shia) who considers himself muslim by my statement.
:tup:

Jul 2, 2006
If you look at America or even the UK, then yes. If you look at Canada, or Sweden, or the whole of Scandinavia and most parts of Europe, then no. Your favourite term, "Laicists", aren't that fundamentalist and really, just want to progress.
Maybe but those who taught them to be 'laicist' were also from that 'cult'. They have invented laicism only to erase other beliefs so theirs could prevail.

Also, I don't know if this has been posted yet but 529 members of the Muslim Brotherhood were supposed to be put to death today in Egypt. Turk, I can assure you, if it was a European government, it would be considered an outright sham. No European government would murder 529 members of an opposition group in this day and age.
It's been posted. Some smartass told me that i should stick with Turkiye and don't bother with suffering of other Muslims, that's how the religious discussion began.

As for Europe. Problem is their unspeakable hypocrisy. Yes, they would not allow this happen to their own people but they will wholeheartly support the anti-islamic coup against the elected president which will eventually cause the death of many 'sand people'.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Shut up, Turk. You really know how to talk out of your ass.
He has a point about the european hypocrisy. Before the WW2 many of the high "civilized" european countries like England, France even Belgium had colonies around the world. It is their legacy what we now call Middle East. Just a century ago those european nations did some terrible things in many of their colonies. Also just before the WW2 it had become something like a sport having colonies. For example second Italo-Ethiopian war. The heart of EU - Belgium has pretty dirty hands too. Check out Leopold 2 of Belgium and his doings in Congo. It's disgusting.

So, yeah... Turk has got a point there.

Jul 2, 2006
Shit coming out of Pharaoh's mouth again

Egypt's former-army chief and leading presidential candidate Abdel Fattah el-Sisi has said that the Muslim Brotherhood movement of deposed leader Mohamed Morsi was "finished" in Egypt and would not return if he was elected.

Sisi's only opponent in the race is leftist politician Hamdeen Sabahi, the third-place finisher in the 2012 election won by Morsi.

A zionist and a leftist are the only candidates of a Muslim nation... This apartheid regime is bound to collapse in no time.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Muslim Nation with 12-15 Million Christians who control a significant % of the economy.

Mubarak and his oppressive "apartheid" regime were in power for 30+ years.

Keep talking Turk; I guess you love hearing the sound of your BS.

Jul 2, 2006
Muslim Nation with 12-15 Million Christians who control a significant % of the economy.

Mubarak and his oppressive "apartheid" regime were in power for 30+ years.

Keep talking Turk; I guess you love hearing the sound of your BS.
I might be wrong at ''in no time'' part but yes, this apartheid regime is bound to collapse. Minorities controlling the economy actually shows how shit is this regime and it has to collapse fast for the sake of Egyptians.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why don't you let the Egyptians decide, instead of speaking on their behalf like you really know what is happening?

If we drive away the Copts and Christians, the state will collapse, and we will be thrown back into the stone ages with a bunch of bearded fuckers brainwashing the ignorant majority. Fun times ahead :tup:

Jul 2, 2006
Why don't you let the Egyptians decide, instead of speaking on their behalf like you really know what is happening?

If we drive away the Copts and Christians, the state will collapse, and we will be thrown back into the stone ages with a bunch of bearded fuckers brainwashing the ignorant majority. Fun times ahead :tup:
Why don't YOU let the Egyptians decide?

Egyptians decided and it was a Muslim President.

I heard that story before, they were gonna turn back to stone age under Islamic rule but if they bow down to coptic church or baphomet, they will get their flying cars in a few years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)