Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (13 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I thought I'd find a big ass article about Egypt canceling diplomatic ties with turkey. Instead I find this photo .... Classic Turk.

Glad Egypt did this to be honest, it toke a while. Let erdogan continue supporting a bunch of terrorists and crying like a whore every where asking for the world to intervene to bring his retarded friend back to presidency.

Hopefully Qatar is next.

Jul 2, 2006
Loooooooool good one Turk, let's see if your business men will notice :)
I think it would not be wrong to say that your economy which is depending on the money coming from the tourists visiting pyramids will get hurt more than ours.

As soon as the constitution is finished. It's currently being prepared.
Why bother preparing a new one while there is Protocols of Zion?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I think it would not be wrong to say that your economy which is depending on the money coming from the tourists visiting pyramids will get hurt more than ours.

Why bother preparing a new one while there is Protocols of Zion?
turkish tourists represent a very very minor percentage of tourists to my country so your point is actually wrong. protocols of zion??

- - - Updated - - -

an interesting piece of information: history repeats its self, in 1954 Egypt kicked out the turkish ambassador and the relations were strained, the turkish side back then had a lot of issues pretty much like now.

Jul 2, 2006
turkish tourists represent a very very minor percentage of tourists to my country so your point is actually wrong. protocols of zion??

- - - Updated - - -

an interesting piece of information: history repeats its self, in 1954 Egypt kicked out the turkish ambassador and the relations were strained, the turkish side back then had a lot of issues pretty much like now.
I didn't mean the tourists but business men you mentioned. Your economy is pretty much depending on tourist money, isn't it? Which is unacceptable for a country in that size. So you need more of those business men. Maybe zionists would compensate for your loss if you shape the constitution according to their instructions.

About the Ambassador getting 'kicked out'. There is no shame in it. We could have get along with Sisi junta if we accepted their argument which is; ''Egyptians are so dumb, their vote don't count, we know it better what is good for the country. We have weapon thus make us righteous.'' Nobody can distrupt 1000 years old relations between two nations. Junta is temporary, brotherhood between Turks and Egyptians are permanent.

PM Erdoğan says he won't back down from stance that led to row with Egypt

“I have a stance that is known, they gave this as a reason. This is something that I always say and is on the record. I will continue to say it from now on as well. I will never respect those who come to power through military coups,” Erdoğan told reporters on Nov. 23 in Trabzon.

“We have never respected those who don’t respect the people’s sovereignty, but we have always respected those who respect the people’s will. The steps adopted against our ambassador have triggered similar steps from our side,” he added.

The Egyptian Foreign Ministry announced the decision to downgrade ties with Ankara was undertaken following Erdoğan’s remarks prior his departure to Russia, showing sympathy with Morsi.

“I applaud Morsi’s conduct at the court. I respect him, but I have no respect for those who put him on trial,” Erdoğan said at Ankara’s Esenboğa airport referring to the trial of the toppled Muslim Brotherhood-affiliated figure.

Jul 2, 2006
Fury in Egypt over harsh sentences

One killed in demonstrations and rights groups in uproar after 21 women and girls given 11 years for peaceful protest.

Clashes have erupted between Egyptian security forces and protesters who took to the streets to denounce heavy sentences handed down to a group of 21 women and girls for holding a peaceful protest earlier this month.

Thursday's unrest in front of Cairo University in the capital left one person dead, medical sources said.

The convicted protesters, who are supporters of ousted president Mohamed Morsi, received 11-year prison sentences for forming a human chain and passing out flyers in the city of Alexandria. The youngest member of the group is 15-years-old.

Images from the Alexandria courtroom where they were sentenced on Wednesday showed the group, wearing white headscarves and prison uniforms, handcuffed in the defendants' cage.

Human rights organisations have also heavily critcised the ruling, saying it marks a bolder resolve by the military-backed government to stifle dissent.

Egypt's army-backed government passed a law earlier this week that restricts demonstrations.

“There has been an uproar and I have to say that uproar is across the board. Many Egyptians looked at these girls, all dressed in white, sitting in a criminal cage, and looking so young,” Al Jazeera’s Hoda Abdel-Hamid, reporting from Cairo, said.

“They were sentenced for obstructing traffic, for possessing illegal tools that could harm other citizens, for thuggery and for other minor crimes that certainly don’t deserve such a hard sentence, and have many people here [wondering] where the country is heading and how far this will go.”

The new law bans public protests or political gatherings of more than ten people organised without a permit from Egyptian authorities. The government plans to impose steep fines and jail terms for violators.

'A necessary step'

The country's interim prime minister defended the new law as a "necessary step" on Wednesday.

But hundreds of protesters opposed to both Morsi and the government gathered Cairo for a rally against the law.

"Those thinking the authoritarian pharaonic style works will find it doesn't anymore,'' said protester Laila Soueif. "There will be a third wave of the revolution much more violent than before. We are witnessing a turning point."

Egyptian activist Yasmin Refaei described the arrests as a "tactic by the state to discourage and scare women away from protests".

The controversial law comes ahead of an election season that will include a referendum on amendments to the Morsi-era constitution.
Source:
Al Jazeera and agencies

Jul 2, 2006
Muslim hunt in Egypt like witch hunts in middle age Europe

Egypt prosecutor seeks father of arrested boy

Fifteen-year-old was arrested last month for bringing a ruler with a Muslim Brotherhood symbol on it to school.

A prosecutor has ordered the arrest of an Egyptian man whose 15-year-old son was detained last month for bringing a ruler with a Muslim Brotherhood symbol on it to school, the family's lawyer said.

The father, Mohamed Abdulghani Bakara, was accused of encouraging his son Khaled to bring the ruler to the classroom, the lawyer said, in a sign of a widening crackdown on the organisation since the army ousted former president Mohamed Morsi of the Brotherhood in July.

Lawyer Amr Abdel Maksoud told the Reuters news agency there was no legal basis for the charges and arrest warrants issued in the Nile Delta town of Kafr el-Sheikh.

"They (the prosecution) are helping the army dominate the country," he said.

Khaled remains in detention on suspicion of inciting violence, slandering the Egyptian army and membership of a banned group, legal sources said.

'Spreading chaos'

Two of the boy's teachers, Ashraf Raslan and Hamidou el Kheish, also faced charges of "spreading chaos among school students" by persuading him to keep the ruler, judicial sources said.

"It shows the targeting of people not even on the basis of membership (in the Brotherhood), but also based on perceived allegiance or affiliation," said Heba Morayef of campaign group Human Rights Watch.

She said the case is a way of intimidating voters ahead of the January 14 and 15 referendum on whether to accept the new constitution.

The vote on Egypt's constitution will replace the one passed under Morsi and pave the way for new presidential elections.

Security forces have killed hundreds of Brotherhood supporters and jailed thousands more since July. The Brotherhood has won every election since 2011, but was banned by an Egyptian court in September.

Source: Reuters

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
FINALLY!!!!

BREAKING: Egypt's government officially declares that the Muslim Brotherhood is a terrorist organization Egypt's cabinet has announced that the Muslim Brotherhood and its organization is a terrorist code. The government has stated that its decision is in accordance with article 86 of the penal code. The decision to declare the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization comes after a deadly bombing rocked Egypt's Mansoura, killing 16 people. While the Muslim Brotherhood has denied any responsibility for the attack, Egypt's Prime Minister indirectly blamed the group.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Terrorists who bombed their own police to declare their political enemies a terrorist organization. This is the government, puppets like you deserve. No matter how much you delay, route has been decided and it is Islam.[/QUOTEs}

said like a true mb seriously you are no different than them. keep thinking this way it adds more credit to your stupidity. islam?! what does islam have to do with this? secondly which islam may i ask?? in which islam do you kill may i ask??? dont shove islam into this shit because islam is way way way way much bigger than the shit that is muslim brotherhood a group who uses islam as a bridge not more not less.

- - - Updated - - -

or islam like the one erdogan and co know?? good luck with dealing with the scandal that is about to rock turkey before the aliwats in turkey recover from the crap in syria i'd love to see how erdogan handles the shit storm that is going to take place soon.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
said like a true mb seriously you are no different than them. keep thinking this way it adds more credit to your stupidity. islam?! what does islam have to do with this? secondly which islam may i ask?? in which islam do you kill may i ask??? dont shove islam into this shit because islam is way way way way much bigger than the shit that is muslim brotherhood a group who uses islam as a bridge not more not less.

- - - Updated - - -

or islam like the one erdogan and co know?? good luck with dealing with the scandal that is about to rock turkey before the aliwats in turkey recover from the crap in syria i'd love to see how erdogan handles the shit storm that is going to take place soon.
It doesn't matter man, if the political parties are in anyway related to the bad side of religious politics ala Al Queida, Al Nusra, Hamas etc..Turk is their number one fanboy

Jul 2, 2006
In Egypt, Posting This Symbol On Facebook Can Now Get You 5 Years In Prison

Egypt has passed a law that could sentence anyone who posts this symbol on their Facebook page to five years in prison, according to Arabcrunch and Sharouk News.

Egyptian athletes expected to compete in the Olympics are also banned from flashing the four-fingered symbol, according to the country's sports minister.

The "Rabia" or "R4bia" symbol is a reference to the deaths of Muslim protestors in Rabia al-Adawiya Square. It is a symbol of support for the now-outlawed Muslim Brotherhood. Rabia means four or fourth in Arabic, and it sounds the same as the name of the mosque that became the center of pro-Muslim protests in 2012.

Following the revolution that deposed former dictator Hosni Mubarak in 2011, the Muslim Brotherhood won a national election in 2012. However, incoming president Mohamed Morsi abrogated so much power to himself that the Egyptian military staged a coup in the summer of 2013. Since then, the Muslim Brotherhood has been banned in the country even though it won the last democratic vote there.

According to a Google translated versions of Sharouk News, Egyptian police recently posted a warning on Facebook that anyone who posts the R4bia sign will be regarded as a terrorist who supports the Brotherhood, and could be subjected to five years in prison.

Jul 2, 2006
Shit happens when Looney Tunes are in charge of a country.

Egyptian students clash with security forces

At least one student killed as protesters defy approval of anti-terror law outlawing Muslim Brotherhood.

Egyptian students opposed to the July 3 coup have clashed with police at a university campus in Cairo and set two buildings on fire, state television reported.

A student activist was killed after being hit in the face with a birdshot and four others were injured during the violence on Saturday at the Al-Azhar University campus, according to the Ministry of Health.

The Ministry of Interior said at least 60 students have been arrested.

State-run newspaper Al-Ahram said the clashes began when security forces fired tear gas to disperse pro-Brotherhood students who were preventing their colleagues from entering university buildings to take exams. Protesters threw rocks at the police and set tyres on fire to counter tear gas attacks.

State TV broadcast footage of black smoke billowing from the faculty of commerce building, and reported that protesters also set the agriculture faculty building on fire.

Al-Azhar, a centre of Sunni Islamic learning, has for months been the scene of protests against what the Brotherhood calls a "military coup" that deposed former President Mohamed Morsi after a year in office.

Youssof Salheen, a spokesman of the pro-Brotherhood Students Against the Coup movement, told Al Jazeera that Khaled El-Haddad, a student at Al-Azhar's School of Commerce died at campus, but did not clarify the cause of death.

The violence followed a day of clashes across the country that left five people dead.

Supporters of the Brotherhood took to the streets on Friday after the government designated the group a terrorist organisation - a move that increases the penalties for dissent against the military-led government installed after Morsi was overthrown.

Morsi was the country's first elected president who took the power after the toppling of veteran leader Hosni Mubarak in 2011.

Source:Al Jazeera and agencies

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
When pro morsy ass wipes attack police forces and attack there fellow students to make them miss there exams so they can feed there victim machine this happens. For the love of God stop saying non sense turk. Nice try though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)