Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (11 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
Read what i post again, use something else other than your arses to read this time. He said Morsi is done because he is in jail. I said people should not blame their fate and give up when they have been tested with something even Prophets have been experienced before. Lifes of Prophets are full of examples for us, people. That doesn't mean he who suffers same fate with a Prophet is like one of them, you third-rate trolls.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
War on Islam lol. If that is the case then Islam has sent an economy crashing down so fast that a population had their lives ruined so bad to the extent that they revoked their own religion and started warring against it.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Swine Sisi's forces strikes again. Killed another 50 yesterday.
:touched: I swear I knew you would post today. Where is sisi of mossad are you rusty turk? Any way no one cares any more my dear because everyone knows the truth of the Muslim brotherhood now and yesterday the entire nation par the cunts known as mb were celebrating the 6th of October and the mb yet again fail to disturb the harmony of the nation and end up getting killed.... And yet again I have zero sympathy for last night's victims of the mb miserable propaganda machine that is coveted with dust. Any way that's all I have to say about this.

Jul 2, 2006
I see, likes of you should not be interrupted while celebrating the Israeli victory. Don't come up with 'we were the victors' bullshit and sell your army's bullshit propaganda in somewhere else. Only side your precious army victor against is their own people who paid taxes for their weapon and stuff.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I see, likes of you should not be interrupted while celebrating the Israeli victory. Don't come up with 'we were the victors' bullshit and sell your army's bullshit propaganda in somewhere else. Only side your precious army victor against is their own people who paid taxes for their weapon and stuff.

Aaaaaa the usual mb crap :touched: you clearly know nothing about Egypt and you are basking in ignorance my dear.... Last time I checked Egypt has no occupied lands so that's goods enough for me. Please don't speak about things you don't have an idea about OK smart mouth! I hope I'm abundantly clear.

Jul 2, 2006
Aaaaaa the usual mb crap :touched: you clearly know nothing about Egypt and you are basking in ignorance my dear.... Last time I checked Egypt has no occupied lands so that's goods enough for me. Please don't speak about things you don't have an idea about OK smart mouth! I hope I'm abundantly clear.
Egypt has no occupied lands? Sweet dreams...

Without a legitimate leadership, Egypt is not even a country anymore. A colony, occupied by armed forces working for interest of west. Free people have right to vote, you don't. You are like a happy kemalist living in 1940's Turkiye. They were the only happy ones, problem about them was they were never higher than %20. Someone who is a foreigner to his own people, an enemy to their values.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
The channel hosting bassem Yousef's program el barnameg has canceled airing the show. I think it's ridiculous and actually stupid... In before the retarded post from the hard core Turk come in don't act like morsy and his gang wouldn't have done the same had they had there way so save me the sisi crap because so far it has nothing to do with him or the army since last night's episode was intended to make fun if some of the rather over the top antics of the egyptain media.

Jul 2, 2006
Egypt player suspended over Islamist salute

Al-Ahly football club bans striker Ahmed Abdel-Zaher for hand gesture linked to supporters of ousted President Morsi.

Egypt's Al-Ahly football club says it has suspended striker Ahmed Abdel-Zaher without pay for using a four-fingered hand gesture linked to supporters of ousted President Mohamed Morsi in a goal celebration, according to the Associated Press.

The newly crowned African club champion said that the 28-year-old forward was suspended on Monday for showing the sign after scoring the second goal in a 2-0 win over South Africa's Orlando Pirates in the African Champions League final second leg in Cairo on Sunday.

Ahly won 3-1 on aggregate for its eighth continental club title.

The suspension means that Abdel-Zaher may miss next month's FIFA Club World Cup in Morocco, the club sources said.

Islamists have often flashed the four-finger sign, called Rabaa (four) in Arabic, at anti-military protests since a deadly crackdown on supporters of ousted President Morsi in Cairo's Rabaa al-Adawiya square on August 14 left hundreds of people killed.

A senior member of the club told AFP news agency on condition of anonymity that the move to suspend Abdel-Zaher was being taken because "he mixed politics with sport".

Egypt's minister of state for sport, Taher Abu Zeid, said in a statement that he "expects" the nation's football federation to "suspend and fine Abdel-Zaher the way Kung Fu fighter Mohamed Youssef was".

Egypt's Kung Fu Association banned Youssef from international championships for two years after he wore a T-shirt bearing the four-finger sign last month at a tournament in Russia.

"The ministry itself cannot take such decisions but the concerned institutions can," said Abu Zeid.
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middl...ver-islamist-salute-20131111194052134471.html

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Somalia is a libertarians wet dream, perhaps @Nicholas would like that too.

- - - Updated - - -

If they lower it a bit further, Badass could be apply for an e-martyrdom.
:lol: yes sadly swag is right...

As for the player, I couldn't care less what happens to him partly because I think what he did was pathetic and if I'm too be any clearer I think this whole four finger crap is both sad and lame and nothing more than a piss poor attempt by the Muslim brotherhood to gain any sympathy. I think the egyptain media is giving this issue more than it deserves and they are actually giving the mb undeserved attention. The world moved on from thus entire rabaaa crap including the monkey called erdogan who was the poster boy for mb members and propaganda machine. This transition period has it's downfalls however as there are a few things I have reservations on, however I firmly believe we are much better than when we were under morsy no two ways about it.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
:lol: yes sadly swag is right...

As for the player, I couldn't care less what happens to him partly because I think what he did was pathetic and if I'm too be any clearer I think this whole four finger crap is both sad and lame and nothing more than a piss poor attempt by the Muslim brotherhood to gain any sympathy. I think the egyptain media is giving this issue more than it deserves and they are actually giving the mb undeserved attention. The world moved on from thus entire rabaaa crap including the monkey called erdogan who was the poster boy for mb members and propaganda machine. This transition period has it's downfalls however as there are a few things I have reservations on, however I firmly believe we are much better than when we were under morsy no two ways about it.
What are your thoughts on Bassem Yousef's show being stopped, Do you think the current regime had anything to do with it?

I thought the MB were undemocratic by attempting to take Bassem's show off air, but the military succeeded where the MB failed here. Despite CBC saying they cancelled the show because it "violated their editorial policies", but I think its too much of a coincidence that it got suspended after the first episode where he criticized the media's glorification of the military.

What do you think?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)