Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (8 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
hatim, they're too too many, from football only one enppi player and one coach i heard they were in tahrir

but lots took mubarak's side (hassan shehata, shaw2y gharib, hassan twins, wael gomaa...) and the rest refused to take sides (abu treka) which disappointed me a little

but now its true we'll never forget who stood against us
the following lost a lot today:

samah anwar
tamer hosny ----------------> thank the lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the fag needs to have a surgery to get his man hood back :D

amr adeeb
adel emam
amr mostafa
mohammed foaud--- the fat elephant

these r the ones i know off

to be honest its great these are nothing specially tamer hosny i hope this is the end of all the BS we witness from him and his g** fans.

i think a celebrity who really showed he does'nt care is amr diab considering he is the biggest celebrity here and yet he never mentioned a thing against nor for at all.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
thank u soo much every one for yr lovely wishes its much appreciated.

i also agree with deneb this is def a very sensitive period in egypts history so it has to be done properly so we start properly and not get back to where we were before.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
yeah it's true we're in a very delicate phase from now on, I think most people think this is the end and its time to celebrate, but I think it's the beginning of the real revolution, everyone should start by himself and give his best in his position
I'm taking an aggressive attitude because all the corrupt ones jumped into the winning team today, and soon enough you'll find them in their positions again pretending to be someone else, I want them all punished now

and rebel, most celebs we used to adore mean absolutely nothing now, specially football players
and btw hosam and ibrahim hasan seriously thought this revolution was made to prevent them from finally winning the league with zamalek, and they started pro mubarak demos
can you believe it?
WTF?!!!:eek:
Are they Zamalek or Barcelona?!!

This way we can tell Juventini in Italy to revolt against Berlescuni,maybe Juve start winning Scudetto.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
We really should protest and get moratti and burlusconi out of italy!!

la2 i was in the streets and i didnt know it came!, what did they say??
:D i was asking u may be u would tell me :d i saw the ending when the spokes man saluted the people who lost there lives i thought it was classy as per usu from the army. and apparently they are telling people they r in control now to make all the arrangements for fixing everything to get back to normal.

the details i still dont know bro :) ento eh el gaw 3andokom?!?! :D:D i can only imagine bas hena el 3amelyaa ma3dyaaaa :D

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,437
    :D i was asking u may be u would tell me :d i saw the ending when the spokes man saluted the people who lost there lives i thought it was classy as per usu from the army. and apparently they are telling people they r in control now to make all the arrangements for fixing everything to get back to normal.

the details i still dont know bro :) ento eh el gaw 3andokom?!?! :D:D i can only imagine bas hena el 3amelyaa ma3dyaaaa :D
    It was a nice remark from him.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    This idiot said that demonstrators were fucking each other in the tents in the square.
    :lol: people are sometimes beyond retarded honestly!!! why say sth like this if u dont like it at least give a decent opinion but to insult people who believe in sth and r doing this for the betterment of us as a nation is just sad :)

EDIT: sorry sad is not the word, pathetic is more like it.

Naggar

Bianconero
    Sep 4, 2007
    It's impossible to describe!!
    remember CAN2006 celebrations?? its 10 times bigger, and this time for a real victory!
    I sang the national anthem with everyone in the srteet too

its really amazing how united people have become and how everyone wants to change himself and the country to the better

thanks tunisia and 3obal all arabs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)