Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (6 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Will it see big demonstrations as planned?

According to facebook, I heard that 80000 users confirmed they will be attending the demonstrations.

The government threatened employees of firing them if they participate in this event.

According to some early sources this morning, an Egyptian guy has cut his veins in front of the high court in Cairo as a way of protesting. Not confirmed yet.

[MOD EDIT: this started as a thread to discuss the January 25, 2011 demonstrations, which since continued onward...]

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005

According to facebook, I heard that 80000 users confirmed they will be attending the demonstrations.

The government threatened employees of firing them if they participate in this event.

According to some early sources this morning, an Egyptian guy has cut his veins in front of the high court in Cairo as a way of protesting. Not confirmed yet.
to be very honest reb i have to side with yamen on this, bec so far its just wasting life the rulers dont loose any sleep when people do that.

enough with the self burning \ vein cutting thing!!
So far no one is out. Maybe after lunch :)
agreed!!

I can see the headlines already: "Egypitans too lazy for a revolution?"
:lol: i would'nt be surprised if that happens

I think this shouldn't be planned or what else is the point.

"hey guys lets meet tomorrow a revolt" !!

have u ever seen a revolution that has an event on facebook!?!??!!?!? i mean eh el shabab will go protest and then hit mc donalds after its done?!?! haga de7ek besra7a

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
If you read the notes from the koora link you will laugh forever. El 3asaker 3amleen muzahra 3alashan mala2oosh 7ad :lol:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005

reb i dont think its ture bec today is a national holiday over here. 3eed el shorta

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
apparently it starts at 2p.m and the interior ministry issued very strict warnings.

and according to the people who are taking part its 91k

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
told you its after lunch. Now how will it start is the question.
i have no idea to be honest but there are several sites, one of them is not too far off from yr grand parents house in helipolis and is around 10 mins from my place, the other sites include cairo uni, and gam3et el dewal etc

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i dont like after lunch after a heavy meal el wa7ed beyba2a 3ayez ya7bes be shisha or ciggy wiggy we yakodlooo 3'atsaa keda :D i will wait and see to be honest if it goes off i think i might go. i have more than one friend including hist who r going in!! i just want to see if its for real or as usual egyptains heat up and poooooooooooooooooooof nothing. i will look retarded if i show up and i'm on my own i dont want to get fisted deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah on my own el hagat dee 3ayezaa gama3yaaa fee el adaaa :D

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
ya 3ammo kull dah 3alashan el dawri yo2af w zamalek ma yakhodsh el dawri.

How about that for a revolution reason :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)