Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (14 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i have to be honest here and say i always have suspicions when an army "stands in for the power vacuum" many revolutions have resulted in dictatorships through such means

for all of your people i truly hope that this is what happens

ahmed my man i am delighted for you,the next few months are vital for you and your people and i sincerely hope that this is the beginning of a new dawn for your people.

plus,all those years studying and retaking tests may finally pay off,witha new government you may just have dodged national service :lol:
:lol: :lol: thats what was going thru my head when i was down partying with the rest of cairo :D i said to my self may be just may be now i can ditch military service or they can let uni's go easy on older classes and let them get away with certain grades :D i'm honest u know so yeah i really have these hopes pretty much still alive in my head. thank u soo much bro its very appreciated!! :beer:

on a serious note u r right considering having military power take control of a country but i dont believe this is the case here bec 1- the military from day one was neutral and almost with the people. the army here is considered the biggest brother for the people not like the security police which dont care who is in front of them they will be brutal non the less even if it was there own mums and dads bunch of c**** who got what they deserved and i doubt they will pull a stunt like this again when they treat people now that they have an image and respect to regain :) i think, hope, and pray this is the beginning of a great egypt, one where freedom and respect are the corner stones for a developed and independent egypt.

thank u soo much rami for the lovely message u left me in the rep its much appreciated bro :) :beer:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i hope you are right man,because military coups have a habit of being the birth of a dictatorship. if this is the case you will probably find they will be more aggresive in the application of national service and then you will certainly need to start building that raft,i will get the sleeping bag out for you

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Completely agree with Boz on this one, the one thing i've been afraid of all along is if someone from the Army takes over, that never turns out good.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Completely agree with Boz on this one, the one thing i've been afraid of all along is if someone from the Army takes over, that never turns out good.
One of the greatest things the American revolutionary first president George Washington did was precisely what he didn't do: he stepped down and didn't run for further office.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
:lol: :lol: thats what was going thru my head when i was down partying with the rest of cairo :D i said to my self may be just may be now i can ditch military service or they can let uni's go easy on older classes and let them get away with certain grades :D i'm honest u know so yeah i really have these hopes pretty much still alive in my head. thank u soo much bro its very appreciated!! :beer:

on a serious note u r right considering having military power take control of a country but i dont believe this is the case here bec 1- the military from day one was neutral and almost with the people. the army here is considered the biggest brother for the people not like the security police which dont care who is in front of them they will be brutal non the less even if it was there own mums and dads bunch of c**** who got what they deserved and i doubt they will pull a stunt like this again when they treat people now that they have an image and respect to regain :) i think, hope, and pray this is the beginning of a great egypt, one where freedom and respect are the corner stones for a developed and independent egypt.

thank u soo much rami for the lovely message u left me in the rep its much appreciated bro :) :beer:
I haven't read any of your posts here Ahmad but Im damn sure you supported this rebellion with everything thing you had and for that; Respect bro and congratulations. You guys deserved it, and God knows how I spent last night with my mates celebrating outside the Egyptian embassy like we've never celebrated before.

As this might be the most important victory for the people of Egypt, it is even of greater importance to the Arab people for reasons known for most. Again, congratulations and here's for democracy and a future more bright and promising than ever before :beer:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I haven't read any of your posts here Ahmad but Im damn sure you supported this rebellion with everything thing you had and for that; Respect bro and congratulations. You guys deserved it, and God knows how I spent last night with my mates celebrating outside the Egyptian embassy like we've never celebrated before.

As this might be the most important victory for the people of Egypt, it is even of greater importance to the Arab people for reasons known for most. Again, congratulations and here's for democracy and a future more bright and promising than ever before :beer:

thank u jbf!!!!!!!!! :) i hope u guys partied hard bec we set the place on fire here partying after his departure :D :D i was with this taking placce at first if u go back to the first page when hist brought it up i was'nt very excited bec i never imagined egyptains will show up to this one but i was surprised and i realized its about time we change as people first and then go on with revolution. i think if the same spirit that was in the country remains i think we can very well start dreaming of a better future and a lot of good things to come our way as an entire region. i hope this happens and right now is where the revolution really begins for us the past is in the past but as of yesterday its back to working hard on making this a better place and worth all the souls that have been lost in the past 17 days.

thank u once again jbf!! its very nice of u bro hope this is for the betterment of all of us :beer:

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,517
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: let me tell u all of egypt is dying to know who was this guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: thats an awesome find reb :tup:
    :D
    The latest analyses regarding him on the relevant facebook groups say he is Omar's office manager.

I loved the second facebook group about the guy who was watching from the door. Really why did not they shoot him when they saw the video?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    :D
    The latest analyses regarding him on the relevant facebook groups say he is Omar's office manager.

I loved the second facebook group about the guy who was watching from the door. Really why did not they shoot him when they saw the video?

:lol: :lol: :lol: yeah a sniper should've gotten him :D:D hehehehehhehe i love the poster od the indian movie and his face one the most!! :lol: :lol: thats gold!!

Hist

Founder of Hism
    Jan 18, 2009
    First of all congrats!.. who went to tahrir square? :)

Can you believe the fucking idiots who support Mubarak and say he is like our father and that kind of crap?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)