Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (11 Viewers)

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Let's blame the West for everything and still turn the Blind Eye to every single fuck up we keep on doing. Muslims killing muslims? Must be the West and Israel that's the brain behind that.

Good luck never reaching progress with this outdated and terrifying mindset.

Denial, denial and denial seems to be the Motto of many conservative muslims.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Let's blame the West for everything and still turn the Blind Eye to every single $#@! up we keep on doing. Muslims killing muslims? Must be the West and Israel that's the brain behind that.

Good luck never reaching progress with this outdated and terrifying mindset.

Denial, denial and denial seems to be the Motto of many conservative muslims.
Pretty much

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Turk, do you even have any source other than that propaganda hired news blog? those "articles" you keep on posting seem to get more and more rediculas. talking about biased media :disagree:

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I am listening your objection to article, if you have any.
I'ts very simple really

that "newpaper" that you so love to quote is being founded and run by an islamic movment called the Gülen movement, your'e welcome to read about their agenda and political affiliation if you so please, like you dont know it already :rolleyes:

Jul 2, 2006
I'ts very simple really

that "newpaper" that you so love to quote is being founded and run by an islamic movment called the Gülen movement, your'e welcome to read about their agenda and political affiliation if you so please
What can i do when other newspapers choose to discuss Kate and William's baby? Gülen movement btw, are heavily criticized by Islamic community for being pro-american and too moderate than they supposed to be. There are only two proper Turkish news website in english, hurriyet which is pro-jew and this one. Not much choice. Author is that article is not a religious fanatic, you're welcome to read about him and his political affiliation if you so please.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
He doesn't care. From his view - what we're reading has an anti Islamic agenda.
Trust me, I know better then trying to reason with him.

It still amuses me though, this thread has its pure comedy gold moments

- - - Updated - - -

other then being very informative of course. thanks again Bisco, it can't be said enough

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Guy himself stated he hates nothing more than Muslim Brotherhood, calling Morsi a monkey and his supporters 'beardies'. He is very informative but i am biased. Hypocrite :lol:

I am biased but at least not a liar like you to pretend i am not.
:facepalm2:

Everyone is baised, there is no one natrual in this world. every time you choose a source of info on something you are knowingly or not are choosing a side.

At least Bisco makes a true effort and have every right to be baised cause its actually concerns his future unlike you. He uses different sources and his own personal view on things from the ground and not just copy past from the same shifty propaganda newspapper every single time or even worse, talking from is ass about a country I Know that even I've been to more then you if you even ever been.

- - - Updated - - -

What can i do when other newspapers choose to discuss Kate and William's baby? Gülen movement btw, are heavily criticized by Islamic community for being pro-american and too moderate than they supposed to be. There are only two proper Turkish news website in english, hurriyet which is pro-jew and this one. Not much choice. Author is that article is not a religious fanatic, you're welcome to read about him and his political affiliation if you so please.
So why read only a Turkish paper then? and on the web no less? The issue isn't a turkish one, it's an egyptian one and thats a fact that you seem to disreagard too often.

It's an internal affair first, about the right of pepole to choose their own country future, whatever side their on. It's not a global Islamic issue and that mentallity is exactly what hold the conservative islam back from becoming a modern religion

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Goes to BBC.com to check the news, wonders why they're discussing Kate and William's baby.

Someone should make a meme out of that.

Jul 2, 2006
It's an internal affair first, about the right of pepole to choose their own country future, whatever side their on.
That's what i said since the beginning and you guys ignored as your allegiance to democracy ends as soon as someone you don't like get elected. People of Egypt made their choice and it was Muslim Brotherhood, like it or not. They have been robbed, insulted and killed becase of their choice. Wherever a Muslim get hurt, it is a global Islamic issue.

I am not saying i am a democrat or something but i expect you to be consistent at least.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)