Edinson Cavani - ST- PSG (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Also apparently we are hoping that Cavani's desire to leave will bring the price down. Though PSG need to get 48m otherwise it will be counted with a lost. I'd offer 42m + first rights on Pogba (of course we will never sell though :D)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Also apparently we are hoping that Cavani's desire to leave will bring the price down. Though PSG need to get 48m otherwise it will be counted with a lost. I'd offer 42m + first rights on Pogba (of course we will never sell though :D)
How so?

He cost them 65mln on 5 year contract which is 13mln annual amortisation, he spend two years them so 65mln - 26mln = 39mln.

I am no economist though.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
:xfinger:

I hope you are right. I prefer Morata much more than Cavani already. My fear is that the management knows that he is gone for sure this or next summer and are looking for a massive replacement like Cavani.
Morata might leave the summer after this one or in two years time, but this summer the buy-back clause doesn't even start, and we won't sell him if we don't have to.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
How so?

He cost them 65mln on 5 year contract which is 13mln annual amortisation, he spend two years them so 65mln - 26mln = 39mln.

I am no economist though.
Yes you are correct.Di Marzio published an article the other day which says PSG would avoid a loss if they dont sell him for less than 38m

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yes you are correct.Di Marzio published an article the other day which says PSG would avoid a loss if they dont sell him for less than 38m
Do you think they would accept an offer 40-42m range?

- - - Updated - - -

Bayern's attack is fading. Chelsea's is pretty damn good.
I think Bayern's cycle is over for the next couple of years.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
You're posting a lot more now :D As in longer posts, good stuff bro :tup:

And Cavani and Tevez together would be :tuttosport: worthy beyond all belief, imagine if it actually happens.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Do you think they would accept an offer 40-42m range?

- - - Updated - - -

I think Bayern's cycle is over for the next couple of years.
I dont think so.PSG president is a big fan of Cavani and is a very stubborn guy when it comes to negotiations.I dont see him budging from his request which will likely be in the 50s.

And Bayern's cycle isnt over by any means.Thats what people said about Barca last yr and yet they are in contention for another treble.Bayern just like Barca will spend a lot of money this summer.

- - - Updated - - -

Nick was right though, we would have close to the best attack in Europe IMO.
Nope.Top 5 maybe but not the best,not close.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Bayern's attack would be nowhere near ours, and Madrid's either.

As a unit, Morata, Cavani, Tevez and Dybala have everything.

- - - Updated - - -

Bayern's attack would be nowhere near ours, and Madrid's either.

As a unit, Morata, Cavani, Tevez and Dybala have everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)