Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (29 Viewers)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
You can only like this guy if he's playing for your team. I wish him nothing but the worst as long as he's not wearing our jersey. The way he acts with our players whenever that shit hole of a club of his plays against us is disgusting. Chiellini needs to set him in place.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
You can only like this guy if he's playing for your team. I wish him nothing but the worst as long as he's not wearing our jersey. The way he acts with our players whenever that shit hole of a club of his plays against us is disgusting. Chiellini needs to set him in place.
:agree:

I wouldn't wish him the worst if he will play for us. But seeing as there is a 0% chance he will he can drown in a puddle of animal semen.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
So, just because you don't have enough money to spend he's not worth 40m? Seems legit.
So according to your logics, one is worth what another is willing to pay? Nah.. Cavani is not worth 40m € - same as Lucas aint worth 35m €, Oscar 30m € etc etc. These are the prices the rich clubs are marking the players with and accordingly, the smaller clubs then adjust and expect for their players. To Napoli he's worth 40m € because they can't replace him but not to us - we'd do just fine with someone like Lewandowski.. We dont have fkn 40m € for Cavani so logically he's not worth 40m €.. Where does thice come from anyway? Napoli will ask for more anyway..

May 4, 2004
You can only like this guy if he's playing for your team. I wish him nothing but the worst as long as he's not wearing our jersey. The way he acts with our players whenever that $#@! hole of a club of his plays against us is disgusting. Chiellini needs to set him in place.
Spot on!. I hate this guy more and more for every match we play against that shit of a club.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
You can only like this guy if he's playing for your team. I wish him nothing but the worst as long as he's not wearing our jersey. The way he acts with our players whenever that $#@! hole of a club of his plays against us is disgusting. Chiellini needs to set him in place.
Words of wisdom.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
So according to your logics, one is worth what another is willing to pay? Nah.. Cavani is not worth 40m € - same as Lucas aint worth 35m €, Oscar 30m € etc etc. These are the prices the rich clubs are marking the players with and accordingly, the smaller clubs then adjust and expect for their players. To Napoli he's worth 40m € because they can't replace him but not to us - we'd do just fine with someone like Lewandowski.. We dont have fkn 40m € for Cavani so logically he's not worth 40m €.. Where does thice come from anyway? Napoli will ask for more anyway..
what idiocy is this shit? :lol: do us a favor please, walk to your local market and buy a mineral water or something, proceed to the cashier and insist to pay it half the price while saying I only have this money... go back to us after you get out of jail then

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
what idiocy is this $#@!? :lol: do us a favor please, walk to your local market and buy a mineral water or something, proceed to the cashier and insist to pay it half the price while saying I only have this money... go back to us after you get out of jail then
He talks about the worth. You can always find products in the market that you are not willing to buy for the price they have. If some product is too expencive for you or you dont want to pay for some product because you consider it not worth your money, you look at alternatives. And you know, not always the most expencive product is the best.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
He talks about the worth. You can always find products in the market that you are not willing to buy for the price they have. If some product is too expencive for you or you dont want to pay for some product that you consider not worth your money, you look at alternatives. And you know, not always the most expencive product is the best.
but it will always end up in how a product is worth according to THE SELLER, it's never up to the buyer except in some cases... and in sports player transfer case, alternative mean it's not the exact thing you were considering before unlike in consumer market where you can find exact same product on different shops; you may get ronaldo for $10 million less than messi but they are different.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
but it will always end up in how a product is worth according to THE SELLER, it's never up to the buyer except in some cases... and in sports player transfer case, alternative mean it's not the exact thing you were considering before unlike in consumer market where you can find exact same product on different shops; you may get ronaldo for $10 million less than messi but they are different.
You dont get it..

The seller can put any price he wants, but that doesnt mean that I have to pay it. There are always other alternatives. If I want that certain product, Ill overpay for it. But I wouldnt overpay for Cavani, thats all Im saying. For me, Cavani is worth at most 35m.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)