Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (52 Viewers)

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
Imagine we buy Cavani for 40M and sell Matri to Milan for 12M

AND

Buy Gomez for Iaquinta + Martinez + 5M and swap Juvetic for Gomez + 22M

Total cost 40-12+5+22 = 55M

If we sell Ziegler + Melo too that would raise additional 10M and if spend 5M of those on Peluse or co-own/loan with obligation to buy for Armero, we can close our mercato with:

Cavani + Juvetic + Armero/Peluso for a total cost of 50M..

Time for Marotta + Agnelli to show their real colours:-D
Ur dreaming too much, snap out of it :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009

AND

If we sell Ziegler + Melo too that would raise additional 10M and if spend 5M of those on Peluse or co-own/loan with obligation to buy for Armero, we can close our mercato with:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
CAAAAAAVAAAAANIIIIIIIII! My dick would explode of happiness if we got him!! THE perfect striker for us, Higuain would have been great too, but once you get one or the other you simply can't complain. :tuttosport:

Make it happen!!!

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Chelsea won't buy him..........I hope. Either ways they've splashed like crazy on Oscar and Hazard, hopefully they're done for the summer.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Above i posted a link to tuttojuve talking about Chelsea offering 30m for Cavani
we won't win a bidding war vs Chelsea, or if Man City or even PSG get involved in this. Plus Delaurentis will probably rather sell him to the EPL or abroad rather than make Juve stronger. So getting Cavani, as much as I would be happy is a LOOOOOOOOONG shot..... I had mentioned this back when this Cavani rumor started at the end of last season before the Coppa Italia Final... Cavani will be this year's Aguero for Juve... :andyandbarcelona:

Dec 26, 2004

AND

I sincerely believe we have a much better chance of signing Messi on loan with obligation to buy him on co-own than for such scenario to actually happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)