Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (52 Viewers)

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
Think he means value for money and is using Vidal as an example but obviously a CF or ST. I hear him. I'm warming up to Jovetic more and more.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Think he means value for money and is using Vidal as an example but obviously a CF or ST. I hear him. I'm warming up to Jovetic more and more.
yeah exactly..Value for money buys is what we would and should be looking for imo..

Hopefully he is not delusional to think Pazzini as a "top signing" though :scared: (since he'd come for a relatively cheap amount)

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
Your obsession with me has to stop. You're looking a tad desperate now. HOLD UP!! ......what's that!? Yeah got your mum here woodkaaz and she's trying to say something but I can't seem to understand her seeing as her mouths full with my c0ck!!

The bitch makes more sense than you do. ;)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Your obsession with me has to stop. You're looking a tad desperate now. HOLD UP!! ......what's that!? Yeah got your mum here woodkaaz and she's trying to say something but I can't seem to understand her seeing as her mouths full with my c0ck!!
It's rude to speak with your mouth full biatch ;)
You always take yourself too far.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
or really just enjoying the crunch of a life time.

though considering he's at home and obviously hungry while having that look, I'd say he's a bit high.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011

The bitch makes more sense than you do. ;)
U mad bitch? :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)