Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (56 Viewers)

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
I'm all for the Gio+Matri+15 mil. Now get me Jojo for next year :tuttosport:

---------- Post added 23.06.2012 at 11:39 ----------

And really if ADL really does turn down such an offer he should $#@! off!
as juve i guess our club won't do this and i guess this is a bullshit story.

as for me i would say that Cavani is my no1 striker and i want him more than any other striker for too many reasons. but there is a difference between overpricing and being a bitch.. this deal make you Napoli's bitch.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
I know it's too much but it might be our only chance at getting an amazing CF, all the other possibilities seem to fade away and I don't want to end up playing with Matri (even though i love him).
IMO we should do it.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
I know it's too much but it might be our only chance at getting an amazing CF, all the other possibilities seem to fade away and I don't want to end up playing with Matri (even though i love him).
IMO we should do it.
think about dealing with this maggot ADL for someone like insigne next year or something. once you a bitch you will always be a bitch. this deal is just so wrong.

---------- Post added 23.06.2012 at 19:01 ----------

We'll see 'bout that once we get our hands on him and we start raping everyone in Serie A! Not to mention we would\should be able to shake up the top teams in Europe with Edinson.
it's not about football game here mate i mean dealin' with managements themselves. this is just too fuckin' much i love Cavani but i wouldn't be even happy with such transfer. if Cavani flops here. the lose will be even more in the ass. this ain't overpricing this is just ADL wants to be the pimp and we are the hookers and i don't like that.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
think about dealing with this maggot ADL for someone like insigne next year or something. once you a bitch you will always be a bitch. this deal is just so wrong.

---------- Post added 23.06.2012 at 19:01 ----------

it's not about football game here mate i mean dealin' with managements themselves. this is just too fuckin' much i love Cavani but i wouldn't be even happy with such transfer. if Cavani flops here. the lose will be even more in the ass. this ain't overpricing this is just ADL wants to be the pimp and we are the hookers and i don't like that.
:lol:
I love that analogy! Either way I get what you're saying...but at times like these where we have very little to no other options, I think we should go for it. Celui qui ne risque rien, ne gagnera rien.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
:lol:
I love that analogy! Either way I get what you're saying...but at times like these where we have very little to no other options, I think we should go for it. Celui qui ne risque rien, ne gagnera rien.
try others also before such a deal you have players like Falcao go get him for 40m or even 45m and it will be much better than Cavani's deal.even if it's your last chance as you say even though i don't believe in such thing called last chance in this things. i believe in good or bad negotiator, if Marotta can't make his deals then instead of being a bitch for other teams, fire his ass and get some who can get Cavani or any one else in his reasonable price... tbh Cavani will be overpriced anyway from such a dirty club. but as i said there is a difference between overpricing and you know what i would say :D

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
An unreasonably big offer?

Guess it depends on how you view it.

Looking just at the valuations, one would say that 20m + Matri (~18m) + Giovinco (22m) totalling 60m is too much.

However, if you look at it in terms how useful Cavani could be against Matri and Giovinco and view it as 20m plus two backup/rotation players, the offer doesn't seem quite as bad.
It's not unreasonably big IMO, just surprising (if true).

I think are still living in a denial and think how Giovinco can't offer much here, which I consider wrong. People forgot that he was very useful while at Juve (which is not surprising), but I think it's even more silly when people deny his good season at Parma. I think he'd fit in well at this Juve with Conte, providing both creativity and the final touch in both 4-3-3 and in 3-5-2 as a SS. I would personally keep him without a doubt as we'd make our left side very strong (which is actually a weak point of ours if Mirko gets injured).

Is Cavani worth so much money on the other hand? He is IMO, I think he's a beast and I would love to see him here. We'd see many, many goals by that guy. I'd just try to find a different player for swap, rather than Giovinco.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
But the thing is I don't think we would have 40mil cash to splash on a single player. But either way, we'll see what happens. Best case scenario IMO would be that we pay 30-35 mil for Higuain and buy Jojo for Gio+10 mil. :tuttosport:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Well, he is the last big treasure of that team, and with lavezzi seeming to go out... if they will unload cavani it will be with a superb obsene offer.

Im all for getting him, but we can use another player instead of Gio. Matri is not a bad forward, in fact he is very good.... he was just foked by conte and borriello... but he is indeed useful.

Im pretty sure we can make a deal including him, money plus someone. Or we can ask our big brother exxor (?) to give us money maaaney :D

Friend

Oct 13, 2008
we need a top striker
why not we paid top price for this?

I think It's not important what is Cavani's price
It's important we have to buy top striker

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I agree it's useless discussing Cavani.

Napoli is a force in Italy, intends to rival Juve for Serie A and they like money. And they hate Juventus.

So they'll sell him to an English/Barca/Real team for not less then 35/40M and that's it.

As I said before, people are forgetting about Tevez. He is class, he works hard, would fit the country, the club and the system, his value is down and he's not going to play much next season. City is going for Van Persie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 55)