Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (6 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Such haters... Insulting people on the Internet is the most pathetic thing i've ever seen in my entire life. And mostly it comes from people that have so much free time to waste. Why can't you just comment on the issues we're discussing and stop with all the bullshit. People who don't respect others opinions like you will never get respect either, you better think about that. And who are you to measure in percentage peoples opinion worth, when your posts are :sergio:
Who are you to judge me for not liking Cronios' posts?

I just love the Cronios defenders, I didnt attack the guy personally, I just said his opinions on football are dog shit, does that offend you?

The funniest thing is, Cronios complains about people trolling him, but he is by far the biggest troll on the forum with his repetitive, "ItalJuve, racism, Roman legions" provocative garbage. Do you honestly think he when he makes those posts he isnt hoping to get a rise and a reaction from certain posters?

Feel free to add a "Didnt read lol" gif here. I wont get offended. Promise.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Debating with Cronios on Juventuz:

At the end of the day what does Cronios know about how well respected Marotta is as a ds across Europe? Nothing, zero, zilch, $#@! all. It's his warped opinion and nothing else. So forming a long-winded and incessantly boring argument on this basis means that the entire argument ends up just as meaningless. Just as deciding the difficulty of a market move on the basis of interest that may or may not exist, players who may or may not be interested in the moves, and clubs who may or may not agree certain deals is ultimately meaningless.
some bs were heard when i have said similar things about Secco and yet, one week ago, our new president repeated my very argumentations and has conceded that grave managerial errors were comitted exactly as pointed out, even before they were about to be made.
My estimations based upon common logic, upon my experienced with the way our management has been handling things and how these things were worked out in the long run and why.
As a Juve fan, i aprecciated the factors that kept us competitive, when we didnt have the financial and political means to keep up.
Just because i paid close attention at focus specific patterns, on things many other fans thought that they were not concerning them, i have gained this advantage of estimating things, the casual juventuz fan simply ignores, by choice.

Also my proffession has honed me into a person who has to an objective observation and call it as it is, regardless if its painfull or not.
I considered the level of our management in the process of rebuilding our, to be by far the most crucial one.
Our board unfortunately didnt. I have rated our early directors as completely irrelevant.
Our board unfortunately didnt.
I ve reached in the conclusion that because this is of maximum importance, the five year project is destined to fail.

With great detail and long essays, i have explained why, in case someone cares.
But the majority of the forumers chose to ignore those factors, exactly as they were ignoring them up until that moment.

I did not want to be their enemy, their our fellow Juventini, i ve considered, always, that we have a common interest.
But for saying those things and keep repeating them, they hated me.
What should i do? Ignore them, as well? What of the ones who had the right to know about them?
What of the ones who were agreeing with me and wanted to raise our voices, so this matter would be heard and someone do smth about it.

Excuse, for not standing idle, when i see a disaster waiting to happen, but i am not like that.
Anyone who doesnt want to hear my truth, is free to ignore me, its that simple, i sincerely dont mind.
But to attack me? To hold a grunch on me and try to defame me in every chance, simply because my truth hurts his dream, is idiotic behavior.
To derail the thread for all, simply to show his dissaproval disrespects, the essence of dialog and all the participants.

My posts are too long, too repetitive, too boring, not of your interest for any random, reason?
Your choice to ignore them. This is an open forum, every one has a right to form his opinion and everyone has the right to agree, to disagree or simply to ignore it!

You dont have to attack the poster if you dont like an argument. You dont have to report which posts you found interesting and which you didnt, it is not mandatory to read mine, or anyone elses, ignore the ones that doesnt fit you, for any reason, and interact with the ones you see fit. But keep it clean, civilized and on topic.

In my level of experience and maturity, i see absurdities, have you saw me once attacking a poster about it?
No, why? Because it doesnt concern the rest of the forum what i think about the poster.
If i have anything constructive to say, i may quote someone and present my arguments, if i dont, i simply ignore him, its for the best.

We are all Juventini, we come here to discuss certain issues. Each with his perspective, each with his special interests, etc, there is no reason for all that hate X and the new batch of Australians are showing...
It offers nothing constructive to the forums and whats worse, it derails discussions, some would like to participate.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
And you wonder why people are inclined to more often respond to you with funny images rather than with serious replies.

Of course I'm free to ignore you, I usually do. I didn't this time, and boy do I regret it. I can feel brain cells dying as I read through each novelette.

You are not the freedom fighter of the Juventuz forum, take yourself less seriously, and please stop posting about your predictions because no one cares about them but Cronios the narcissist.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Debating with Cronios on Juventuz:

And you wonder why people are inclined to more often respond to you with funny images rather than with serious replies.

Of course I'm free to ignore you, I usually do. I didn't this time, and boy do I regret it. I can feel brain cells dying as I read through each novelette.

You are not the freedom fighter of the Juventuz forum, take yourself less seriously, and please stop posting about your predictions because no one cares about them but Cronios the narcissist.
Then why are you so a bitter now?
I made a honest efford to explain to you, that i didnt mean that selling both was mandatory, but you choose to ignore it, because your only efford from the very beginning was to defame me,
typical hater behavior...

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
some bs were heard when i have said similar things about Secco and yet, one week ago, our new president repeated my very argumentations and has conceded that grave managerial errors were comitted exactly as pointed out, even before they were about to be made.
My estimations based upon common logic, upon my experienced with the way our management has been handling things and how these things were worked out in the long run and why.
what was that about? what did agnelli say or do one week ago and about who? secco? what exactly? and how does it compares to marotta? please enlighten me what was that about.

you seem to have very low view about people to the point of, sorry, bordering comparable with of those who do terrorism... we all here still clearly remember your view of conte when he was just appointed to be juve's coach, while it's true he was unproven and a huge risk, you took it into a whole new astonishing level by making conte looked like someone who was so disgusting and truly unworthy of any respect from juventini... we all know how that went.

but now you do something quite similar toward marotta it seem, by portraying him as someone who genuinely laughable and not to be taken seriously even as little as possible... that is beyond cynicism IMO... marotta might be world class-ly incompetent (yes, a new term I just invented lol, meaning he's unable to perform at world class level) and yet it's clear that he can do decent job at high level (admit it, not everyone can pull a vidal transfer at any time he wish, and judging by recent juve's mercatto rumors he might've actually pulled good transfers) and he is clearly not some clown asshole like the internet memes portraying him to be.

so, seriously what was that about marotta that made him not respected enough from his fellow professionals even in italy?!?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Who are you to judge me for not liking Cronios' posts?

I just love the Cronios defenders, I didnt attack the guy personally, I just said his opinions on football are dog shit, does that offend you?

The funniest thing is, Cronios complains about people trolling him, but he is by far the biggest troll on the forum with his repetitive, "ItalJuve, racism, Roman legions" provocative garbage. Do you honestly think he when he makes those posts he isnt hoping to get a rise and a reaction from certain posters?

Feel free to add a "Didnt read lol" gif here. I wont get offended. Promise.
props, another one that gets it

Bingo!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)