Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (49 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
you are not getting Cavani but will get one between Suarez and Torres ... which one of the two, will become clear when Liverpool and Chelski appoint their new coaches and start planning for the new season.

In the meantime .... :numnum:

:D
I hope you guys get Torres, Astori, Aronica and Montolivo.
We wont need Cavani to win the league again then...

Anyways, not much will happen before Euros ends and a couple of weeks after it.
The loan and Bosman deals will come first and then we will all be bored to death...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Cavani "The market does not interest me, just want to recharge my batteries to give more satisfaction to the Napoli fans "

" I feel good in the Napoli shirt, the Copa win is just the starting point so we can do better next year "
Yea, wait till we splash a couple of lira at you from the Castle of Greyskull.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Cavani "The market does not interest me, just want to recharge my batteries to give more satisfaction to the Napoli fans "

" I feel good in the Napoli shirt, the Copa win is just the starting point so we can do better next year "
Hhaahahhah "MATTTAAAADORR"

Fuck you Cavani.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
that's what they were saying about us too..we didn't had a cavani, lavezzi or hamsik but we pulled it with no chances and because we had just 2 competitions. maybe this will help them if they pull up a lazio in EL and adl will buy something good after selling lavezzi

Jul 13, 2010
I hope you guys get Torres, Astori, Aronica and Montolivo.
We wont need Cavani to win the league again then...

Anyways, not much will happen before Euros ends and a couple of weeks after it.
The loan and Bosman deals will come first and then we will all be bored to death...
I actually think Astori is a good defender

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)