Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (21 Viewers)

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
EDIT: It was just some ex Napoli douche on Radio Kiss Kiss who said it.

http://www.tuttojuve.com/?action=read&idnotizia=95726
thanks for the article I just heard this in conversation didnt even know there was a link. Either way its most probably the way the whole organization is thinking

---------- Post added 23.05.2012 at 15:54 ----------

How about 20 mil and we buy them Borriello :klin:
bro that was not only stupid but irrelevant I dont care who they wanted but two of our players and 20 mill they can kiss it

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
thanks for the article I just heard this in conversation didnt even know there was a link. Either way its most probably the way the whole organization is thinking
Yeah, I've sort of expected that kind of statement from ADL. For instance: "Cavani? Juve must pay 100 million!" or something like that. We'll probably see that soon enough.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Marotta mentioned about respecting the team's wishes, when mentioned Cavani.
This could mean that Napoli dont want to sell him to us specifically, as they do hate us with passion, or they want Giovinco+plus cash, or another player and we must negotiate till we found common ground...

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Marotta mentioned about respecting the team's wishes, when mentioned Cavani.
This could mean that Napoli dont want to sell him to us specifically, as they do hate us with passion, or they want Giovinco+plus cash, or another player and we must negotiate till we found common ground...
And we will eventually find a common ground.

juve901

The Strategist
Jul 8, 2008
If we can get Cavani at a reasonable offer -- he'll still be expensive, no doubt -- it would hardly be a 'waste'. He's the type of player that can launch us onto the next level or two.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Napoli paid €17 m for Cavani when he was a young talent yet to shine. He was a fine player in Palermo, but far from the player he became in Napoli.
It's only normal if Napoli plan to sell for half more than what they paid, maybe even more than that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)