Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (41 Viewers)

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
remember in the 08/09 season when we faced palermo and amauri scored two goals against and every juve fan hated him? Then we signed him in the off-season. Probably going to be the case with cavani. Their both ugly greasy fucks though

May 22, 2007
What was with all his attitude today? Always thought he was a humble clean player. Two crunching tackles and absolutely no remorse. Fucking dick player. Higuain has definitely got more class than this guy. Agreed it won't take much to change opinions if he were to join, but I'm sorry, he's not Juve material with the attitude he showed us tonight. One thing to fight for your team, its another to play dirty. No to Travanny.
Sorry, I can't tell if you're serious?

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
What was with all his attitude today? Always thought he was a humble clean player. Two crunching tackles and absolutely no remorse. Fucking dick player. Higuain has definitely got more class than this guy. Agreed it won't take much to change opinions if he were to join, but I'm sorry, he's not Juve material with the attitude he showed us tonight. One thing to fight for your team, its another to play dirty. No to Travanny.
:shifty:

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Cavani was just doing his job as a player today. Hell, you could even say he was trying to put on a performance for a signing.
don't talk like that! or Gio haters will begin to suspect you.. cause this is an excuse they don't wanna hear.

the fucker played great against us and scored and celebrated. no way he can be a juve player :sergio:

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
What was with all his attitude today? Always thought he was a humble clean player. Two crunching tackles and absolutely no remorse. $#@!ing $#@! player. Higuain has definitely got more class than this guy. Agreed it won't take much to change opinions if he were to join, but I'm sorry, he's not Juve material with the attitude he showed us tonight. One thing to fight for your team, its another to play dirty. No to Travanny.
We have plenty of dirty players in our squad. Why double standards?

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
people got to understand that the whole Napoli team is average with some players here and there who stands out. they play with a lot of team work even though not with the same style like us. but player like Cavani added to this group a lot with his fights and good runs off the ball which makes me thinks sometimes they ain't that great without him.. and this tells alot about him just like Pirlo here. yes we play great team work but without Pirlo we will suffer. we need this extra player in every line to add to this team when the other ain't available.

i don't think El Pipita will do that but Cavani will do.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
If the Coppa is not important for Juventus weeell $#@! it.
if by this you mean management yea absolutely fuck them, cause we as fans we wanted this cup and wanted to go undefeated this year.. if there is any chance we can write our name in history and the management fuck's it up for any reason.. then fuck this management.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
if by this you mean management yea absolutely $#@! them, cause we as fans we wanted this cup and wanted to go undefeated this year.. if there is any chance we can write our name in history and the management $#@!'s it up for any reason.. then $#@! this management.
Yeah...I mean the management.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)