Edinson Cavani - ST - PSG (40 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
i have personally seen a few times the diffrence when such player leaves the team, the effect it had on the group

please dont underestimate it
No one is underestimating team chemistry and cohesion.

However, we are talking about David Silva here.

Now that I think of it, I hope one of my best friends, who happens to be named David Silva, is not going on the internet googling his own name. Boy, would he be mad.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Probably because Pepe "helps out defensively".
But you can't discount that, however.

Juve plays a team based defensive structure. It is especially critical on the right side where Lichtsteiner tends to push forward a lot.

Pepe's ability to track back and provide good cover defensively was not noticed as much last season because of Del Neri's stupid "Zonal Marking" Defense.

His contributions defensively were much more evident this year.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
But you can't discount that, however.

Juve plays a team based defensive structure. It is especially critical on the right side where Lichtsteiner tends to push forward a lot.

Pepe's ability to track back and provide good cover defensively was not noticed as much last season because of Del Neri's stupid "Zonal Marking" Defense.

His contributions defensively were much more evident this year.
And I don't disagree. Where I disagree is the presumption that certain players will not and cannot track back, however.

It goes back to tactical training and what Conte asks his players to do (or not do).

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
The exact same scenario as Aguero is being repeated. They go and play the Olympics too, will he decide before going there?

Will he smile when asked about Juventus? :howler:
Hahahahaha :D

:D

Remember the "meeting on Thursday"? About 100 pages went by full of semen and it turned out there wasn't any meetings.
Hhahahaha this one too,fuck i thought i was only one who think this is gona be Aguero 2.0

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You seriously gotto love pepe, and dont forget the impact on the dressing room he has

david silva is spainish ! they fail in serie a !

and he is spanish so i hate him
:howler: :howler:

Man you are special kind of cookie :D You utterly dismiss world class players because of some inane stereotypical factor thats based on their nationality, first brasilians, now spanish wizards :p

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:howler: :howler:

Man you are special kind of cookie :D You utterly dismiss world class players because of some inane stereotypical factor thats based on their nationality, first brasilians, now spanish wizards :p
Yeah, remember "only" black brazilians are bad because they are more likely to party. Or something along those lines.

:sergio:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
omg David Silva vs Pepe serious debate :rofl:

David Silva = in top 5 football players in the whole planet

Pepe = good guy, good for team chemistry and good player. Certainly no David Silva.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)